Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    The game seem buggy a bit
    In association listing - no profile and listed as a one star team.
    ChocoLove likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 124

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Special Ability so powerful.
    Where did you place last season?
    1st place champ, cup and league far back not even quarter finals.
    Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    Platinum baby -> 1680 pct

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    I already wasted my budged for 6 teen stars (100 tokens + 100M)
    Who do you want to replace?
    All players that were old or without special ability
    What are your goals for this season?
    TRIPLE !!!

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1 V (best so far)

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 3 winners of 50Tokens
    My answers are in quotes.

I am really looking for the teams i encounter this season

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    What the flying **** is this. These idiots placed me in a league with 135s and 150s. And it is not the first time. Last time too they pushed me in a league with 7 100+ teams, me being 100 at the start of the season. And regarding friends, I removed them too. Last time my CL group had 2 110+ and 1 112+ . 1 went to win the europa and the other 2 became CL finalists. This time have been drawn in a Cup and CL draw that is at +1 level. These idiots seem to have an agenda against my team. And this is not the first time or 2nd time. Am a level 5 manager and I have been handed uber tough draws in level 1,3,4 already. Are they like pushing me for tanking? It definitely seems so.

Further the league winner at level 4 and the guy who 2nd with me at level 3 are also in my league.
    I got a +1 level CL and Cup too. It seems to be the trend these days. Way back teams could be put to face higher levels in the Cup but not the CL. The league this season is also a tough draw for me as there are already a few teams higher than 100%, with at least one of them that won a double last season. The company seems to penalise users for having spent a lot and build strong teams by grouping them together in the league and also putting them in with teams from a level above in the CL. Maybe they think they will get more income this way but for me, instead of spending more money, I will spend much less as the situation been very discouraging lately with all those negatives in the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-15-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    I sent them the two screenshots attached. But it's fine, I didn't know I had to claim it manually, I thought it was automatic like the prize you get when the league finishes. It's all sorted.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    If "allenament" means join and u didnt push that button, then u can not be registred for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If "allenament" means join and u didnt push that button, then u can not be registred for the challenge.
    I Guess It means train and u did It right

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I got a +1 level CL and Cup too. It seems to be the trend these days. Way back teams could be put to face higher levels in the Cup but not the CL. The league this season is also a tough draw for me as there are already a few teams higher than 100%, with at least one of them that won a double last season. The company seems to penalise users for having spent a lot and build strong teams by grouping them together in the league and also putting them in with teams from a level above in the CL. Maybe they think they will get more income this way but for me, instead of spending more money, I will spend much less as the situation been very discouraging lately with all those negatives in the game.
    This is for two years at least.
    Ok, @Narrative writer is a new player and didn't read enough threads of the forum but you should know how it works.
    So it is your choice how to play the game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ pigeon92
    "What have you learned from last season?"
    Special Ability so powerful.
    hmm, what exactly do you mean by that ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Last season saw Red Kelpie FC finish a close third in the League and beaten CL finalists so the ambition is to win the League and maybe grab one of he cups. On the Asso front we are hpoing to move into the platinum division by seasons end.
    So far no player movement with all players 21 or under except for 2 at 22 yo. If the right player comes along then the 22 yo players might get moved to the bench later in the season.
    Nebu likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I was away for the weekend so couldn't post this in last season's thread before it was closed...

Desert Rats FC had a so-so season, being dumped out of the Cup at the Round of 32, and having a couple of near-troll League defeats early on which put them on the back foot a bit in that competition. They chuntered along quite well in the Champions League though, dropping only two points as they won their Group. In the League, they clawed their way to second place and held in there, waiting for the leaders to slip up, which they did, but the season-defining 2nd vs 1st battle with couple of days to go ended in a 0-0 draw so the status quo was maintained. The Champions League Semi-Final was reached but facing a +26% team was a bit of a stretch and the Rats had to be content with a 3rd place medal.

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s48-l41-league-top.jpg
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-s48-season-stats-week-4.jpg

Nouvion FC had a Troll draw in the very first match of the season, but put that behind them as they then reeled off a 35-match winning streak, extending the club record in both the consecutive wins and unbeaten sequences, the latter now 54 matches; they also registered their record victory margin, a 12-1 home win over a moderate mid-table side. With a spotless record in the League and good progress being made in the other competitions, by the last week of the season the treble was very much still on, The League being secured on Cup Final day and the Cup won, it only left the Champions League Final, but a +10% team awaited them, and although they put up a good fight, they ended up in penalties which was only settled in the 7th round, unfortunately to the opponent.

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s10-l10-league-top.jpg
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-s10-cup-final-result.jpg
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-s10-champ-mr-final-rochfordfire-fc.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s10-season-stats-week-4.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 10-15-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The game seem buggy a bit
    In association listing - no profile and listed as a one star team.
    When hasn't it been 'buggy a bit'?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast