Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's a new trick, don't know from nordeus or from some managers .
    I 've spotted it here #155
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...stions-16.html
    One of them has a real profile pic and the other one i think finished from 5-8th.
    I m still around, LOL!

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 124

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?

Nothing new...

Where did you place last season?
    Desert Rats FC: League Runner-Up; Cup Round of 32; Champions League Semi-Finalists.
    Nouvion FC: League Winners; Cup Winners; Champions League Runner-Up.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Desert Rats FC: No
    Nouvion FC: Yes

What are your achievements in your Association?
    Nouvion FC: Association won all four tournaments, promoted from Silver 1 Division to Gold 3 (had enough points to get to Gold 2 if that were possible).

What's your current level?
    Desert Rats FC: Level 42 in their 49th Season
    Nouvion FC: Level 11 in their 11th Season

What's your budget for this season?
    Whatever's in the bank.

Who do you want to replace?
    Desert Rats need a better-Quality AML, but might hold off on recruiting and major development this season in order to collect resources to make a major assault on honours next season, their 50th.
    Nouvion FC will tick over with their current squad to reduce their overall Quality again as they are getting into territory where their opponents in later rounds of the knockout competitions have scary Quality advantages. DL is a weakness, and will probably be reinforced if the defence gets into trouble too often.

What are your goals for this season?
    Promotion and whatever comes along in the other competitions.

What's your training level?

Desert Rats FC: 91 and has been for a loooonnng while.
    Nouvion FC: 70 going on 71.

Which will be your main formation?

Both teams work well on Butterfly, with occasional forways into 4-5-1V and 4-2-3(AM)-1 if the opposition warrant it.

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    ...and from me too.
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Ok so the first week is almost gone. I'm glad to say that today we've got the top spot in the league, after beating Wolfsburg. I was expecting a tight match, it's been quite easy for us.*

Now I regret doing "turnover" on the third day of the league, as that got us a draw, so now we're just 1 point clear whilst they could have been 3 if I didn't do turnover and won that match.*

But there's no point in crying over the spilt milk, so we just have to go ahead. We're going to have the third match in champions league in an hour, to seal the first position in that competition too.

And we've also got to the round of 16 in the cup, so it's been a wonderful week.

It's nice to see more than one of our players in the "Top Players" list.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Also, there was this manager that was much stronger than me on an abandoned account I had, I knew if he beat me he would overtake this Quadruple winning manager who I was friends with on that old account so I decided that since I was 40% weaker, I would fully prepare my team and attend the match, he showed up as well expecting to win, but to his shock, I was there and I ruined his day by drawing against them 1-1. That screwed them out of the title lol.

Edit: I am sorry, once again I posted something on the wrong thread, it was supposed to be on how many troll results have you had this season and I thought I was on that thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-20-2019 at 09:36 AM.

even manipulating the draws every season in cup and somewhere else, there's a team with -20% avq that can't be won, even with a investment in scouts of 700T....... happened last season in CL and Cup, now the same... margins way too wide don't let one know where are the distances to ensure a win, and Im so tired of this.

Important Question

Who feels that today (Sunday of the 2nd week) something changed again in how the matches are simulated? There is a big difference compared to Saturday and earlier days of this season. I felt that I had not the same control or influence on the matches today or in another way to say, there is no expected feedback from the game when making changes. I could not figure out and improve things during the matches as if the matches were already simulated before they started and the results were going by that. I am curious to know why. Could it be that they switch the game to some other mode when certain events are about to start?

So, my first confirmation or elimination step is to see if this change is global? If yes, then it likely related to something like the event or the change of the week.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-20-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Max
    12 wins out of 14 from the first week, I slight drop off from this stage last season, still pretty good though. I only lost 1 game losing 3-0. I won the next game against a stronger opponent 5-0.

This ended my 43 game unbeaten streak but we will bounce back from that and try to beat my achievement which was winning the cups treble last season by winning the Quadruple best of luck to everyone this season. I hope everything goes well for you all.

Max
    In the first week of the season, only one surprise result.

My last 65 games since the start of last season until now.

Played 65 Won 59 Drew 3 Lost 3.

Scored: 246
    Conceded: 40

Trophies: 3

1 Cup, 1 Champions League and 1 Super Cup.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't feel any change @Tactician
    Day 8, everything is ok

Season 124 - Are you ready?-season-stats-d8.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't feel any change @Tactician
    Day 8, everything is ok
    Ok, thanks for the reply. The two matches I noticed something strange were the association matches. My team won by large scores in both but I could not improve where there seems to be problems as the adjustments I made had no expected feedback or effect as such. Also, there were a lot of yellow cards - something that is expected to be an indication of something wrong and I made changes to improve the situation but the effects only looked like visual rather than being taken in account by the match simulation engine.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-20-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast