Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

So I got complacent today. I saw that my league opponent was weak as usual and just left things as they were. I did not bother to attend and trained until my players were all tired. I lost 3-2. I didn't check and his good players were hiding on the bench. He was active enough to move them to the first team, play me and move them out again. Wow I still don't know what his real quality is unless I calculate it manually myself. Now he sits only 2 points behind me. I can't afford to make any more mistakes and given the number of times I have had draws with 30 plus quality teams this season. I am really worried.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Really, Why do I need 11 morale boosters to fully motivate my squad?

I just won a huge game and my players seem depressed because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you do something so mentally and physically demanding, how do you feel afterwards? Let me guess, drained? ...That's why

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    When you do something so mentally and physically demanding, how do you feel afterwards? Let me guess, drained? ...That's why

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Ok that makes sense thanks.

I have 5 points advantage in the league and placing first after 18 games, with 104 goals scored.
    My main problem is that i have 4 goals defficit on the golden ball award. and have 8 games left to recover that.
    I m in the cup final and have like 35% advantage over my opponnet.
    I m now in quarters of CL but have won 6-1 first game and i m basically qualified for semifinals.
    I m still around, LOL!

TBH i think my main obstacle would be winning the golden ball compared to the treble.
    Even tho i thought i had it with 5 goals advantage couple games ago...
    My goalscorer stopped scoring for some reasons(AML) ....and my AMC is stealing his goals.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    So I got complacent today. I saw that my league opponent was weak as usual and just left things as they were. I did not bother to attend and trained until my players were all tired. I lost 3-2. I didn't check and his good players were hiding on the bench. He was active enough to move them to the first team, play me and move them out again. Wow I still don't know what his real quality is unless I calculate it manually myself. Now he sits only 2 points behind me. I can't afford to make any more mistakes and given the number of times I have had draws with 30 plus quality teams this season. I am really worried.
    be careful with that.
    Don't look only the 11 squad but all the players.
    Also spot in a team if has young players (18-21 y.o.).
    Maybe he 'll decide to through some hundred greens from his stock to level them up.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ready for the Cup final. Opponent 93%, me 113%
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1.jpg

and for CL semis
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-cl-quarter-1.jpg
    SuperDunk and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    CL Semis, we will be playing an equal opponent, I will be stronger by Monday but I am still worried, Nordeus could be favouring him because he beat an equal team in the CL QF’S 7-2, hopefully the other team wins 5-0 so I have a slightly easier opponent.

I am playing a 6.5% stronger team in the Cup Final, I am worried about that because I am going for four in a row, and I do not want this to end by winning 3 in a row and becoming second, the Cup is special to me so I hope I win it again.

I have only lost twice in 43 cup matches during this run.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-01-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    CL Semis, we will be playing an equal opponent, I will be stronger by Monday but I am still worried, Nordeus could be favouring him because he beat an equal team in the CL QF’S 7-2, hopefully the other team wins 5-0 so I have a slightly easier opponent.

I am playing a 6.5% stronger team in the Cup Final, I am worried about that because I am going for four in a row, and I do not want this to end by winning 3 in a row and becoming second, the Cup is special to me so I hope I win it again.

I have only lost twice in 43 cup matches during this run.

Here is my record during my 4 in a row charge (it is not over, but we are nearly there.)

My Last 43 Matches In The Cup.

We are on 3 Cups in a row and we are our fourth consecutive Cup Final.

Played 43 Won 35 Drew 6 Lost 2.

Goals Scored: 144.
    Goals Conceded: 22.

Clean Sheets: 24.
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 55.81%

Biggest Win During this Run (In One Game Only) 0-9.
    Biggest Defeat: 1-0 to a slightly weaker team. And 0-1 to a shocking abandoned team in the first round.

Longest Unbeaten Run: I Haven’t lost a game in the cup for 2/12 seasons.

=25 matches

22 wins and 3 draws.

Desert Rats FC overcame a +12% team in the Cup Semi-Final, only to find a +13% team waiting in the Final

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-cup-final-draw.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast