Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Another Cup win, their 7th, for Nouvion FC today. A fairly evenly matched and played match, Nouvion shading the match with a free-kick in a 3-2 win...

Attachment 130543
    I think I conceded my losing goal so to speak from a free kick all to end my 4 in a row dream and inflicting my 3rd Loss In 44 cup matches.

Well only 2 technically if you just go to 90 minutes.

This is the first time in 8 cup finals I have managed overall playing, that is went to extra time, they were stronger than us and the element of thrill was in that match too, I enjoyed the match even though we lost, it was a roller foster, 2-0 down then 2-2 and then they got the winner in the 103rd minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Won the cup! Happy! Comfortable 4-0 win and 2 players are delighted and on fire.
    First of all, well done,

On the Contrast I lost the Cup Final for the 3rd time, ( I have won 5 cups already playing this game on 3 different accounts overall)

My 4 in a row is over so my players should basically have a new lower morale than very poor

Depressed let’s say,

And it says under the player

Absolutely devastated that we lost the cup final.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Fees days ago, I returned from a very long sabbatical break and found my team 8th on the league table. I quickly jumped into action and look where I am now. I acquired a few talents I needed and look where I am now.

I feel so proud of my squad and the way they are on who's gonna stop me

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I am level 8 by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    First of all, well done,

On the Contrast I lost the Cup Final for the 3rd time, ( I have won 5 cups already playing this game on 3 different accounts overall)

My 4 in a row is over so basically it should have a new lower morale than very poor

Depressed let’s say,

And it says under the player

Absolutely devastated that we lost the cup final.

3 in a row is amazing though. I am sure the engine was going to end your streak sooner or later so don’t be too hard on yourself. You did say he was stronger right? This can’t be as bad as losing to a 34 percent with a 98 percent team. As for me, I have a bad feeling about the league. I think a loss or draw is just around the corner.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    3 in a row is amazing though. I am sure the engine was going to end your streak sooner or later so don’t be too hard on yourself. You did say he was stronger right? This can’t be as bad as losing to a 34 percent with a 98 percent team. As for me, I have a bad feeling about the league. I think a loss or draw is just around the corner.
    Yes I know I am happy with how I did.

Lol the game engine decided ok that is it, I am sick of him winning the cup, that must end now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragobludvist View Post
    Fees days ago, I returned from a very long sabbatical break and found my team 8th on the league table. I quickly jumped into action and look where I am now. I acquired a few talents I needed and look where I am now.

I feel so proud of my squad and the way they are on who's gonna stop me

Someone in my league is doing this to me too. He came back and is causing havoc. 1 mistake from me and I lose the league. But good job, you players look very well trained!

Red Kelpie FC proving to be the ultimate chokers losing their third Cup Final in a row. Meanwhile in the League Red Kelpie FC are dominant with a 12 point lead with only 3 matches left. Red Kelpie players are dominating the best player lists as well. Season 124 - Are you ready?-2019-11-06.jpgSeason 124 - Are you ready?-2019-11-06-1-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I won 3 cups today.
    A couple of players from my 3 teams got the Fire

Attachment 130542
    Only 1 player got on my side. I did not even notice till I trained the team today.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Red Kelpie FC proving to be the ultimate chokers losing their third Cup Final in a row. Meanwhile in the League Red Kelpie FC are dominant with a 12 point lead with only 3 matches left. Red Kelpie players are dominating the best player lists as well. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-11-06.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	130545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-11-06 (1).jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	130544
    Ouch.

I won 3 cups in a row but lost yesterday’s final in extra time, they were stronger so no complaints what so ever

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast