Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes I posted it there we won with a comfortable 3-1 victory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats. Good win against tough competition

Season Summary

On overall, it was a good season given the tough competitions my team was put in. I won the Champions League, the Cup and the Super Cup all in +1 level competitions. I am satisfied with that.

The league was too tough but I still managed finishing in top 4 (currently 2nd but may end 3rd, though very unlikely as 3rd team face 1st team very very late in the season). I can say that 1 match was lost was because I was not well and the opponent was smart, but for the other losses and the 1 draw, I could not do better due to my own limitations. I still ended with the best defence in the league and one of the best attack.

What is alarming is that my team suffered a lot of unexpected difficulty in the last few days of the season, especially in the last day. The team was losing most of the time early in the matches and also conceeded lots of goals. I could have lost even the Super Cup match after going 2-0 down very early, but I managed winning 5-3 in extra time after making several changes in orders.

I also noticed that the level of the Super Cup won is marked as same level my team is in despite that I played versus a team from 1 level above.

My association will be back in Platinum, and we made a record of 1503 pts.

Next season will likely be my last season as I feel that it is time to stop playing this game. I will stay 1 more season as the monthly subscription will expire in about 25 days, and also this will give 1 season for the current association I am in to find a replacement. The game was fun but the positives do not outweigh the so many negatives of this game and the company. I do not like the direction that this company has gone and still going.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-09-2019 at 09:00 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Hello Khris, I cannot find the place to submit my players for the assists competition. So here they are: 64 assists.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Congrats. Good win against tough competition
    Thank you.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

On overall, it was a good season given the tough competitions my team was put in. I won the Champions League, the Cup and the Super Cup all in +1 level competitions. I am satisfied with that.

The league was too tough but I still managed finishing out of top 4 (currently 2nd but may end 3rd, though very unlikely as 3rd team face 1st team very very late in the season). I can say that 1 match was lost was because I was not well and the opponent was smart, but for the other losses and the 1 draw, I could not do better due to my own limitations. I still ended with the best defence in the league and one of the best attack.

What is alarming is that my team suffered a lot of unexpected difficulty in the last few days of the season, especially in the last day. The team was losing most of the time early in the matches and also conceeded lots of goals. I could have lost even the Super Cup match after going 2-0 down very early, but I managed winning 5-3 in extra time after making several changes in orders.

I also noticed that the level of the Super Cup won is marked as same level my team is in despite that I played versus a team from 1 level above.

My association will be back in Platinum, and we made a record of 1503 pts.

Next season will likely be my last season as I feel that it is time to stop playing this game. I will stay 1 more season as the monthly subscription will expire in about 25 days, and also this will give 1 season for the current association I am in to find a replacement. The game was fun but the positives do not outweigh the so many negatives of this game and the company. I do not like the direction that this company has gone and still going.
    Well done mate, that is exceptional since you were up against stronger opposition, I got a treble, but I won the league, Champions League and Super Cup, I posted it here earlier.

I need to make a mention for Nik too, my only supporter most of the time in my matches.

I think this is my best achievement in the game as the amount of strong active teams I faced and managed to beat is a lot and also taking into account what I did for this season event. The only downside is those last few days, especially the today, something seems wrong (as if the game disfavoring the orders I used and my team went down early in matches many times and was on the back-pedal) but whatever as I plan to quit the game at the end of next season. The next experience for me will be to play my first draw manipulated season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-09-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hello Khris, I cannot find the place to submit my players for the assists competition. So here they are: 64 assists.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Even 64 total assists will not be enough for you to end in top 3.

Well, I think that is enough for this season 124, so time to open a new thread for the season 125 which for sure will bring managers more trophies.

Replies: 536
    Views: 13,711

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well, I think that is enough for this season 124, so time to open a new thread for the season 125 which for sure will bring managers more trophies.

Well, season 123 had 200 replies and this one had more than double the posts nearly treble.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

And might I add best of luck to everyone in Season 125, looking forward to writing my post as soon as you start the next thread, overall a good season for me as you could see, another treble in the bag, it is unfortunate we came 2nd in e cup and did not win four in a row but, they were stronger and we only lost in extra time.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast