Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: transfer market

Apprentice

transfer market

New feature or current glitch?

When i refresh i connect to a differnt transfer market...makes it a bit easier to see players i want to bid for!
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post

When i refresh i connect to a differnt transfer market...makes it a bit easier to see players i want to bid for!
    I noticed it as well. Many bugs and strange things currently in the game. I don't think that this is a new feature, it's just another bug. But it's quite nice, you can find good players a lot easier, maybe use it as long as it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I noticed it as well. Many bugs and strange things currently in the game. I don't think that this is a new feature, it's just another bug. But it's quite nice, you can find good players a lot easier, maybe use it as long as it's there.
    I had the same issue... the market was crashing once I was trying to bid and every time I logged in again the list changed..... so annoying cause I was losing the connection too often and I couldn't select well players/ be active on bids.......

But as far as I know when one reload game the market list already changed right¿?... lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But as far as I know when one reload game the market list already changed right¿?... lol
    No, always the same list until the 4 minutes were over. But now I had 3x the same list again, maybe they fixed it fast.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Apprentice
    I had the same issue... the market was crashing once I was trying to bid and every time I logged in again the list changed..... so annoying cause I was losing the connection too often and I couldn't select well players/ be active on bids.......

That was in a certain form a good bug. I was able to scroll in a couple of houras as much auctions as i would in a entire day. I found the perfect player i was searching: a 40% DC fast trainer with arial SA!. I was almost crying of happiness for finding such a treasure, but when i opened the player bid page the game crashed. I never sweared so much in my life... Now still searching for a decent DC and still crying.... of sadness now.
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    That was in a certain form a good bug. I was able to scroll in a couple of houras as much auctions as i would in a entire day. I found the perfect player i was searching: a 40% DC fast trainer with arial SA!. I was almost crying of happiness for finding such a treasure, but when i opened the player bid page the game crashed. I never sweared so much in my life... Now still searching for a decent DC and still crying.... of sadness now.
    Ive sent this as suggestion. As each single particular server creates different lists to be displayed, can be a good idea have a refresh button to jump of players list...

Ive sent this as suggestion. As each single particular server creates different lists to be displayed, can be a good idea have a refresh button to jump of players list...
    For sure, the current auction market system is a pain. A good part of last season I have spent many many hours (including in odd hours) watching the lists, looking for the players I wanted. Some of them never appeared. In the last quarter of the season or so, I simply stopped.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    For sure, the current auction market system is a pain. A good part of last season I have spent many many hours (including in odd hours) watching the lists, looking for the players I wanted. Some of them never appeared. In the last quarter of the season or so, I simply stopped.
    Yeah... the regular market that have players till 99% need more dynamism.... people will spend anyway once they find the player they need..... so there's no sense in contain the market lists every 4 minutes...

Apprentice
    Yeah... the regular market that have players till 99% need more dynamism.... people will spend anyway once they find the player they need..... so there's no sense in contain the market lists every 4 minutes...
    Yes, but inevitably bidding war will reduce drastically. It's a simple market rule, more offer less price. But i think that revenues lost with the left of a lot of players after quitting the negotiation market are far more than what they're gaining with current bidding wars.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Yes, but inevitably bidding war will reduce drastically. It's a simple market rule, more offer less price. But i think that revenues lost with the left of a lot of players after quitting the negotiation market are far more than what they're gaining with current bidding wars.
    ...let me doubt it cause the bids I joined went to +30T xDDDD

People will bid efficently... too we should think that every server have a limited amount of lists, and that these are available with some conditionants... so.... have the chance to switch between 4-5 different lists maybe can be done and it's a improvement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast