Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Are Mutant Ninja Turtles still effective?

Addicted

Are Mutant Ninja Turtles still effective?

Erm.... I mean mutant players.... they used to roam T11 like dinosaurs, exterminating teams like dust.

I noticed their effects in associations. For the case official matches, I have doubts; maybe they do not have any significant effect or maybe they have but the system surpress them (maybe measures took by Nordeus such as when there are cases of large differences in quality, the system surpress the significant advanatageous effects).
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-17-2019 at 04:31 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I noticed their effects in associations. For the case official matches, I have doubts; maybe they do not have any significant effect or maybe they have but the system surpress them (maybe measures took by Nordeus such as when there are cases of large differences in quality, the system surpress the sitnificant advanatageous effects).
    If thats the case, great, we don't need to fear the mutants so much anymore with our traditional strength teams.

I also have another idea to counter them, most mutant teams have very strong strikers but only have traditional defences, we should put "Hard Attacking" with Pressing to render their forwards ineffective as they will then have little chance to touch the ball and utilise their out of the world mutant skill sets.

Also put Man to Man defence to improve the defence against these mutant strikers.

Dreamer
    Yes, they are still effective, but those players are getting older and I can see all those russians, turkish mugs are selling whole accounts with the kits, tokens and greens. Yesterday I have seen once (it dissapeared so admin do not ask me for a proof). it was like mutant team 27-30 yo, 3K tokens, 3K greens for 90 euro s lol ...

Glad they are slowly being pushed away from the game...... We played one ASSO no.35 and we got murdered still.... but their players getting older and older hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Yes, they are still effective, but those players are getting older and I can see all those russians, turkish mugs are selling whole accounts with the kits, tokens and greens. Yesterday I have seen once (it dissapeared so admin do not ask me for a proof). it was like mutant team 27-30 yo, 3K tokens, 3K greens for 90 euro s lol ...

Glad they are slowly being pushed away from the game...... We played one ASSO no.35 and we got murdered still.... but their players getting older and older hehe
    I saw that too.
    But I see also some new guys creating mutants, like a manager with the profile Apolo Rock in some fb groups I follow.
    Here in the forum as Apolo
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-over-10.html

I think except the case of selling teams for real money, doing all this it's a waste of time.

Not really. In asso yes, but in normal gameplay I believe it gives you a slight advantage, but not like a year or 2 ago where you could absolutely dominate even stronger % teams.
    For me not worth the time to do upselling, farm greens on multiple accounts and all that. Training players and focus on white skills yes, especially for associations, but not more.
    Investing in a higher % squad with semi-mutants is better than creating 1% mutants.

Also I believe that if upselling would be a gamebreaking thing Nordeus would have done something against it already, like they did with man of the match bonus in friendlies. I think they are aware of it and nerfed it in a way that it doesn't give you huge advantages.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 10-19-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Apprentice

Attributes or Stars?

Does the game consider the overall star level over the attributes of a player? I lost a cup game 6-1 and I knew it would be brutal due to the % gap and his players all being 6* or 7* players when i got 4.5* and 5* players lol. But when I investigated attributes, my finishing attributes were up in the 130% and his highest finisher had a finishing of 115%.

So does the game lie when it says star level does not affect overall quality of the player? Because my attackers have very good attack attributes, same thing as my defenders with their defense attributes. Let me know what you think

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Only someone from Nordeus that know about the game engine can give the right answer, but it seems that white skills have more effect in associations matches than in official matches.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-20-2019 at 10:54 PM.

The AvQ distance between 2 teams sets the distance and options of a match scenario, then the external attributes have a slight/relaitve impact and what counts is the internal programming of each player.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Attributes or Stars?
    it's the same subject like the mutants effect - so merged.

If two teams are equal, the team with mutants will dominate, as the team with higher white skills.
    But in a game between a 6* team and a 5* team with high whites, I would bet for the 6*.
    7/10 times I believe he would win.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast