Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Are Mutant Ninja Turtles still effective?

Are Mutant Ninja Turtles still effective?-27153654-1570-4a32-b35f-0d0ef3e9523e.jpg feel free to watch that in my channel. My mutants are not ready yet ... that 154% guy is in every competition while I’m making better players from scratch ... he only power trains but I’m not worried. I’m thinking long term
    milpol likes this.

Hi @Apolo

I 've seen some posts of yours in fb groups with the training of your players.
    It's amazing but spending 800 greens to make a mutant player I think it's not worthy.
    Better lower your quality to avoid players or tankers like him and keep only few players with very high white skills.
    This way the treble is more sure and costs less greens.

Great come back in your Cup game.
    I want to ask if your opponent was present in the game

Also, are you old player ? I mean, did you have mutants before 1-2 years ?
    Can you see any difference from then ?

Is that legal

I played aginst player who have some kind of player looks different, and wanna ask if this legal and if so, how can I make my players looks like this.

semi mutants.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same subject
    read above @ Madani
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice

Mutants not working anymore

I have noticed that Iam not able to beat 125% opponent with roughly 100% team as I used to be able.

Also noticed that players total % seems to count more as it used to. As for comparing last season I had an amr whos attacking skills were around 270%, fitness around 110% and defending 1%. Then I made 18 years old player Who was also an amr. Whos skills were attack around 170%, fitness 130% and defending 70%. The first players total % was 84% and the second one 116%. I noticed that the second one played better and scored more as it used to be other way around 2-5 seasons back.

Am I the only one noticing this or not? Would be nice to hear other managers opinion.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

You talking about the effectiveness of having high whites in competitive matches?
    No its useless
    Rather focus on rating (✿^‿^)

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I have the same impression, and the team I'm playing with this afternoon feels excatly the same as he has bought a scout player to try and overrate me

Also my mais striker performed really bad last season even with almost 300% finishing, this year with 20% less he is performing better

Even tought a friend of mine with a supergoalkeeper and a super striker still is performing better
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 12-11-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Apprentice
    Few seasons ago he was very good player.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I already told that many times. The so-called mutants of these days are overhyped. Do not fall for that ****.

You will beat higher active quality opponent by tactics and the favor of RNG, not because of having high white skills. Some people out there still speak about having high white skills and low grey skills as if it being the pinnacle or absolute necessity to have in this game; it is more like due to their perceptions of things than being a fact.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast