Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Are Mutant Ninja Turtles still effective?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Few seasons ago he was very good player.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Well his strength and speed are way off and too low so yes he is now more avarage player... rather have all white skills around 200 then that big spread...
    But yes there is difference in performing now - I wouldn't go that far to proclaim that mutants don't work but there is a difference in performance based on morale and balanced team.... mutants are not as effective if rest of team is avarage....

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Well his strength and speed are way off and too low so yes he is now more avarage player... rather have all white skills around 200 then that big spread...
    But yes there is difference in performing now - I wouldn't go that far to proclaim that mutants don't work but there is a difference in performance based on morale and balanced team.... mutants are not as effective if rest of team is avarage....

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    Ive had a "full mutant" team for a while now. Last season I started to make higher % players instead of white skills.

Apprentice
    These kind of players seems to work the best now. He should have a bit more grey skills though.

These kind of players seems to work the best now. He should have a bit more grey skills though.

These players probably work because of their high average quality and also the hidden factors, not because of their high white skills and low grey skills.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    These players probably work because of their high average quality and also the hidden factors, not because of their high white skills and low grey skills.
    This player works just fine. Last season was his first in my first team and he won top scorer straight away.

Apprentice
    Sorry I misread your answer..

Sorry I misread your answer..

No worries, but you can edit posts on this forum if ever there is the need to change something that you already posted.

Just to give an example. I won 2 quadruples and a treble (2nd place in League) inbetween the two in the past 3 seasons. I have beaten stronger teams and teams from 1 level above. I did not have 200-300% white skills players as such. Tactics and RNG were among the important factors. This mutant thing is overhyped. High white skills might still have a noticeable effect in association matches but that too not every time; it is like hit and miss. But even in association matches, I have beaten certain teams having todays-type mutant players. There is no scientific proof that players having very high white skills but very low grey skills give the user a significant advanatage. In other words, it is not worth spending thousands of green packs creating such players. Maybe long time back was, but not anymore. The current day created mutants are not like those 500-1000% white skills players of the past, and also the game engine might have been tweaked.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 02:53 PM.

High white skills yes, but not necessarily mutant, because overall quality has a big impact as well. It has been like this for a few seasons now.

Overall quality has always been the staple to success in this game. It is hard to achieve success season after season with tactics only. Higher average quality is a better guarantee (of course with proper team maintainance and training and with decent tactics). Some guys on the forum itself have been winning trebles or quadruples season after season since long this way. High white skills is something less important. Like I said, there is no scientific proof that having white skills is even required.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast