Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    I really can't understand so much complaining, you don't like it quit the game.

I'm in a relativly weak association and our results have been good so far, we are goind to earn the player, of course the probability of 6* is much bigger than 8*

I'm lovind the chalenge!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Same here, all 6-star players so far. They basically trolling 'us'.
    I don't expect having even 7 star player. In my opinion, this event is worst, we get nothing valuable. Phase 4 and phase 5 are unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I don't expect having even 7 star player. In my opinion, this event is worst, we get nothing valuable. Phase 4 and phase 5 are unplayable.
    Phase 4 and phase 5 AvQ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Phase 4 and phase 5 AvQ?
    134 and 154% while most of the members are around 100%. I'm the strongest with 120%. For this event, it's better if all members have the same quality.
    Last edited by Grandef; 10-23-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Mate what tactics you use against BVB?

Lostmany times already......

Thanks
    Unlike kaskade, i play attacking 2xdc, dr dl, 2x mc, 2xamc, amr aml and st with man to man and long pass, if not winining at least scoring few goals

134 and 154% while most of the members are around 100%. I'm the strongest with 120%. For this event, it's better if all members have the same quality.
    My suggestion for a proportionallity and have low avq managers, needing an effort, and 180% tankers, too with the need to do an effort is the following;

We set, the L5 Max. Avq to 130% so 7*
    Then if a team surpasses 1 or 2 stars this AvQ, this will see reduced to 50% or 1/4 the points achieved VS the last oppo'

So a 8* vs the 130% last oppo would only collect the 50% of points compared with a 129%-

and a 9* 160%+ would collect only 1/4 creating a proportion in where High AvQ tankers would need to play more matches in order to gather points, so, this could create a fair proportion.

They ask too much but give nothing much in return. Poor value.

My 2nd asso which is silver 3 division(80% quality),
    easily got the first place yesterday and today and currently we are playing against
    PSG.My 1st asso platinum division(90% quality) also competing against PSG today and have complete the previous steps
    getting 13th place yesterdayand today we are 4th till now.
    My first impression is that is a fair event(as fair nordeus can do it).
    All and i mean all results are fixed and random so you can easily log in start the match and log out
    without waist your time watching the game,as it should be.
    Bottomline this is a nice event,requires little of our time but have mediorce gifts.
    1 point for nordeus for this event.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    My 2nd asso which is silver 3 division(80% quality),
    easily got the first place yesterday and today and currently we are playing against
    PSG.My 1st asso platinum division(90% quality) also competing against PSG today and have complete the previous steps
    getting 13th place yesterdayand today we are 4th till now.
    My first impression is that is a fair event(as fair nordeus can do it).
    All and i mean all results are fixed and random so you can easily log in start the match and log out
    without waist your time watching the game,as it should be.
    Bottomline this is a nice event,requires little of our time but have mediorce gifts.
    1 point for nordeus for this event.
    Require little time? I lost a lot of sleep trying to grab top spot.

You probably watch all of your games...but even so a game last 8 minutes every 2 hours.
    With 10 hour sleep you can play 7 matches per day, thats enough for me at least.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast