Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

In two asso that I play in, after defeating BVB we get twelve 6*-104% players. Now I have another for reserves that shall never play a game for me.

So, what happened with those promissed 6-8* if all that we get are 6* players.

I am really trying and my team mates, but this is hard for me and for them too. Nordeus should never again give us events like this, cause after failing this event we all want to quit this game. One game I won 12:0 BVB second game I lose 5:2, it's so random results that make me thinking this is so fraud, there is no simulation (just random results, mostly against human players).

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The so called reward player for completing the 3rd phase is dissapointing; 20 year old, slow trainer, double position player with no special ability and no choice to select positions (so far, 3 members got a 104% player).
    What did you expect ? Those events are to grab some money from the suckers and the noobs.
    That's why they have those tokens "offers" every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    What did you expect ? Those events are to grab some money from the suckers and the noobs.
    I just got the 'scam' one. 122.64 USD for 1000T and 300 packs (100 of each type). They call that a sale. It is clear scam.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    In two asso that I play in, after defeating BVB we get twelve 6*-104% players. Now I have another for reserves that shall never play a game for me.

Same here, all 6-star players so far. They basically trolling 'us'.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

Mate what tactics you use against BVB?

Lostmany times already......

Thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    exactly, and i think more ppl quits than new comes in

Nordeus need read the following.

A sale a period during which a shop or dealer sells goods at reduced prices.

Your so-called sale is a scam because instead of offering something at a reduced price, you increased the price (less value for money) but you sticked a sale label to it.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Mate what tactics you use against BVB?

Lostmany times already......

Thanks
    BVB is a ****er, one game I won 12:0, second game lost 5:2. That is so random, no real game simulation. I ussaually play hard defending 4-3-2W-1, all mixed with CA and OT on.

[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-sketch.jpg

Why are such associations allowed to the event?
    Do you think it is interesting to have such opponents?
    Nordeus, learn to respect players!!! Such associations must be disqualified.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast