Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    yes "extend event for emblem"song
    Ok then, let's try to continue the song between all those who r commenting on here...

"extend 1 day this event, extend this event to 1 day
    extend the event plz,
    ohh I gotta get a fashion emblem,
    fitting on my star trek jersey ..."

Copy paste and continue/no spam abuses please, keep the courtesy and decorum**

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Yes you are right...

Attachment 130409

And we are not a super tankers or mutants...just dedicated players who love the game
    with all of its flaws.
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Could do the same trick, but decided to play for friends.

Four of my teamates are 103-107%, how can they beat Real, I am on 117% and highest quallity 128% can not beat Real eather.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Four of my teamates are 103-107%, how can they beat Real, I am on 117% and highest quallity 128% can not beat Real eather.
    My asso similar to yours, but we play only free entries and just unlock phase 5. It took 5 attempts for a team mate of 110% to score 1 goal against PSG. I'm the strongest and only win PSG 25 % of matches. The results were totally random, one match I win 4-1 and 2 hours later I lost 2-5.
    We don't bother play Real.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Tactician, I'm in a relativly weak association we are playing for fun with high hopes and enjoying it, i can tell you that we've finished level 1, 2 and 3 and we are hoping to finish level 4 almost exclusivly by me so it doesn't seem like nothing impossible, its the way you look at the game, of course it is frustratin to loose but its sport you sometimes loose sometimes win but only you can take your own fun away, and unfortunatly in this forum we have a lor of people obsessed with winning with all types os conspiracy theories... come on guys enjoy the game!
    I must wonder, my team is full of eight and nine players, and even though I'm active, I can hardly complete the upper phases and even win the daily leader board. My leader board is led by someone with only four and five stars. I'm beginning to think for some reason, this event favours weak teams.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I must wonder, my team is full of eight and nine players, and even though I'm active, I can hardly complete the upper phases and even win the daily leader board. My leader board is led by someone with only four and five stars. I'm beginning to think for some reason, this event favours weak teams.
    Yeah weaker associations, especially those that are well balanced (all members same quality) have better chance. If they active enough, they can complete at least till phase 4. But for others, especially those that have say a 7-star team member but then the rest 5-6 stars, it is a pain because it seems all opponents have been based on the highest quality team present in the association. We won 3 times in a row the leaderboard and we are in the driving seat to win it the 4th time but if only you know the amount of effort some been putting, especially me for that phase 4 (and I do not even care about that Jersey but I am doing it for one member of my association because we are suppose to be helping each other achieving their aims or what rewards they want, and I am not a selfish person nor a non-caring one even if it is only a game)- really Nordeus asked too much for a game that was meant to be for entertainment.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    i think that the quality gap its the same about 40% so why its not possible?

i think that the quality gap its the same about 40% so why its not possible?

Look what he posted carefully, and his situation is a bit like mine, where we have 1 strong team but the rest are weaker and some much weaker. The difference in quality between the lower ones and the phase 4 and 5 opponents are huge. This is the problem. If all were same quality, it would have been easier.

if its that the case,then the draw system is wrong. The opponent bots should be 40% higher for each player
    and not depending on highest quality.

if its that the case,then the draw system is wrong. The opponent bots should be 40% higher for each player
    and not depending on highest quality.
    Yeah, now you see what is the problem and why so many complaints. 2-3 teams in an association can be like 100% but they get PSG 140% and Real Madrid 160% just because there is one top quality team in the association. So the top team manager has to bear most of the load and do his best because others, despite that they are active, they can only contribute some points by those few goals they can score due to their limitations. They hardly have any chance to win even one match. It is not their fault but the fault of Nordeus.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast