Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Easy Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    A competition to see how many troll results you get in a season. The winner gets more of them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rofl .."troll results" ........still getting a laugh.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Hey Nordeus,

Its halloween time, give us a nice and easy event with the great rewards.

After your last cock up with competition for tankers only , it would be more than appreciated if you move your ass and prepare for us some nice, tasty and rewarding competition.

Thats all I wanted to say

Moderators, please pass this request to the relevant inbox.

Thank you
    agreed

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I suppose that you don't know that you can get greens by playing friendly matches!
    Yes Grandef, but condition consuming games right, unless you get a lot of invitations!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Yes Grandef, but condition consuming games right, unless you get a lot of invitations!
    I only ever play friendlies at the end of the season because I hate wasting all of my packs on meaningless matches, I only play them on the last day of the season, because your condition goes up to 99% on the opening day of the following season.

Addicted
    Max I play friendlies all the time without having to use rests its a question of organization and of course if you have shedule for them (ex. this year i was knocked out of the cup second round vs a tanker, so on cup day i have condition to play them the main advantage is you can get a green each friendly so the more games i can play the best

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Max I play friendlies all the time without having to use rests its a question of organization and of course if you have shedule for them (ex. this year i was knocked out of the cup second round vs a tanker, so on cup day i have condition to play them the main advantage is you can get a green each friendly so the more games i can play the best
    My matches though are usually only 4-6 hrs apart, and I do not want to spend ages watching ads, I only do this towards nighttime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12