Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Easy Competition

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    397

    Easy Competition

    Hey Nordeus,

    Its halloween time, give us a nice and easy event with the great rewards.

    After your last cock up with competition for tankers only , it would be more than appreciated if you move your ass and prepare for us some nice, tasty and rewarding competition.

    Thats all I wanted to say

    Moderators, please pass this request to the relevant inbox.

    Thank you
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Hey Nordeus,

    Its halloween time, give us a nice and easy event with the great rewards.

    After your last cock up with competition for tankers only , it would be more than appreciated if you move your ass and prepare for us some nice, tasty and rewarding competition.

    Thats all I wanted to say

    Moderators, please pass this request to the relevant inbox.

    Thank you
    I agree


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    I 'm afraid that they 'll give us a pumpkin
    Easy Competition-pumkin.jpg

    but ok, I 'll pass this
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest
    Here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Max
    Guest

    Easy Competition

    Lol I am an idiot it isn’t a competition against clubs you go onto face book and guess how many tokens there are on the picture sorry for the mix up lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Hey Nordeus,

    Its halloween time, give us a nice and easy event with the great rewards.

    After your last cock up with competition for tankers only , it would be more than appreciated if you move your ass and prepare for us some nice, tasty and rewarding competition.

    Thats all I wanted to say

    Moderators, please pass this request to the relevant inbox.

    Thank you
    sniff sniff, it isnt christmass, its haloween, so expect nightmare

  7. #7
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    sniff sniff, it isnt christmass, its haloween, so expect nightmare
    A competition to see how many troll results you get in a season. The winner gets more of them lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm afraid that they 'll give us a pumpkin
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pumkin.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	130468

    but ok, I 'll pass this
    well it's a pumpkin-jersey
    I voted for that
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    612
    Everybody is allways complaining, have you accounted the greens you won in the 5 day competition playing all those games? Belive me they are more important than tokens!
    maloukees likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Everybody is allways complaining, have you accounted the greens you won in the 5 day competition playing all those games? Belive me they are more important than tokens!
    I suppose that you don't know that you can get greens by playing friendly matches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast