Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the free greens?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I dont see the button for the videos that gives you free greens. Could someone tell me if they have being removed with the New update and if so it is goodbye to Nordeus.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    They have not but what I have noticed is that they reduced the ads, If you watch 10+ ads for morale packs or treatments, the video will disappear, so what I do is I use 5 of each and watch my 25 rest ads, so I can get my greens and that manipulates it all them time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    They have not but what I have noticed is that they reduced the ads, If you watch 10+ ads for morale packs or treatments, the video will disappear, so what I do is I use 5 of each and watch my 25 rest ads, so I can get my greens and that manipulates it all them time.

I only farm greens really ,25 for storage and then 11 for restoration after training. Leaves 4 left over which these days goes to morale (until Nordeus change something again) ,medical treatment and cash are a waste of time once you get past about level 4-5. I find as long as your players morale is rated at least good then everything is fine ,no need to max things out until you get to a big game such as CL semis or finals ,top of the table matches etc.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Anyone else has this?

Where are the free greens?-screenshot_20191102-001623.jpg

All token/green/red/blue buttons have a green + behind them and whenever I click one it redirects me straight to the shop area. Not possible to watch any videos to obtain greens/reds/blues although it has been more than 24h since. I'm able to add moral/rest to an individual player but it won't let me farm greens (what i'm interested in ofcourse).

I've updated the latest version though.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaches View Post
    Anyone else has this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191102-001623.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	130497

All token/green/red/blue buttons have a green + behind them and whenever I click one it redirects me straight to the shop area. Not possible to watch any videos to obtain greens/reds/blues although it has been more than 24h since. I'm able to add moral/rest to an individual player but it won't let me farm greens (what i'm interested in ofcourse).

I've updated the latest version though.
    You should browse through those areas and have a look again and carefully. The offer boxes should be there (if you are on mobile platform), and also there is a free offer (tokens and packs) that you must claim.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-02-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You should browse through those areas and have a look again and carefully. The offer boxes should be there (if you are on mobile platform), and also there is a free offer (tokens and packs) that you must claim.
    Ok found it - thanks mate!

The app keeps crashing when I open the shop to watch ads. Anyone else who has this problem?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by timbaert View Post
    The app keeps crashing when I open the shop to watch ads. Anyone else who has this problem?
    No, it doesn’t crash but it keeps freezing but it only last a few seconds and when I scroll down it asks me to confirm a purchase of €109.99 for 1031 tokens, I don’t spend money on games and I never even touched that offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12