Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

Max

Stop the bets

These are the prices for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-08-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    For 4,99 you get 37 tokens, 2,49 you get 10 to +15/15/15, you are right given the morale and injury packs are worth 0 its really worse!
    You can get more tokens straightaway for about 5 USD on another platform (and also maybe even more depending on your region), and for about just less than 5 USD you can get 100T on the same platform (mobile, Android) but they will be given as installments - 10T just after purchase and 3T every day for 30 days.

But, the scam is clear when the higher valued offers (event offers or the recent betting offers) are compared with the highest valued packages in the shop. In these cases, even if you take into account the less desirable packs (red and blue), you will still get less total value for the money asked as compared to those you can get from the shop on the same platform and even on different platforms, where on one you can get 1350T for about 100 USD and maybe even 1950T for 99.99 Euros (different region).
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-08-2019 at 04:20 PM.

I would really only buy those with the official emblems. Let’s see if the game screws me over in the upcoming Seasons.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I would really only buy those with the official emblems. Let’s see if the game screws me over in the upcoming Seasons.
    We will see.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

This game is also adviced for people older than 3 years old, but this recently introduced betting feature in this game is similar to sports betting. This how low this company stooped. I might sound like I am bashing them, but they deserve it.
    If I had a child, I would not let them play this game, Imagine you let them play and bet came up and the clicked on it without really knowing what they were doing,

Bank: Hi, we would like to inform you that you have spent €1,235 on 12,000 tokens on Top Eleven.

This is something a 3 year old would do unknowingly without knowledge of the real world.

Just thought of it XD

Nebu and Michael026 like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    If I had a child, I would not let them play this game, Imagine you let them play and bet came up and the clicked on it without really knowing what they were doing,

Bank: Hi, we would like to inform you that you have spent €1,235 on 12,000 tokens on Top Eleven.

This is something a 3 year old would do unknowingly without knowledge of the real world.

Just thought of it XD

It should be for 18+

Because by then you can make your own decisions on how you want to spend your money.

It is something I will not advice to do.
    You can hardly replicate any real life team in this game. So, why would someone buy official items and act like as if his team is say a real life team that he is fan of? He will only be fooling himself. The functioning of this game itself, from the game engine, simulation, to the tactical side, the players and transfers just make it silly.
    Those official items do not provide you with anything better to increase your chances of winning. Better you concentrate your budget on improving your team only rather than with those visual things. You can still buy better looking logos and jerseys according to your taste later for tokens. Trust me, it will be a waste of money to buy official items and act as if your team is the real life team, even if you are a die-hard supporter of that team.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-08-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

You can hardly replicate any real life team in this game. So, why would someone buy official items and act like as if his team is say real life team that he is fan of? He will only be fooling himself. The functioning of this game itself, from the game engine, simulation, to the tactical side and transfers just make it even more silly.
    Those official items do not provide you with anything better to increase your chances of winning. Better you concentrate your budget on improving your team only rather than with those visual things.
    Very true and logical! I hope you’re around if I am ever tempted

Max
    You can hardly replicate any real life team in this game. So, why would someone buy official items and act like as if his team is say real life team that he is fan of? He will only be fooling himself. The functioning of this game itself, from the game engine, simulation, to the tactical side, the players and transfers just make it even more silly.
    Those official items do not provide you with anything better to increase your chances of winning. Better you concentrate your budget on improving your team only rather than with those visual things. You can still buy better looking logos and jerseys according to your taste later for tokens but when you will have saved a lot of them. Trust me, it will be a waste of money to buy official items and act as if your team is the real life team, even if you are a die-hard supporter of that team.
    I just use the badge I Won from the kings of kings challenge from last season because it looks pretty nice.

Max
    Very true and logical! I hope you’re around if I am ever tempted
    Sillybq I like your badge, you updated your profile picture, mine is also of my badge.

That is a premium badge I have that I won from an event.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast