Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

Rookie
    I do not like betting and less the companies in that business, but as some colleagues in the forum have said quite badly it is very easy for me to avoid it: not to enter those sites or ever bet, That's what I do. It is our states, and the united consumer associations of our countries, etc., that have to ensure that this business does not poison people, as the UK government, that I have read, for example, is going to ban card credits for betting. Individual work here serves little or nothing.

It would not make any sense, on the other hand, to enter a betting house, perfectly announced as such, and with permission to place bets under the rules set by the state, and as a messiah start telling people they should stop betting because they are going to ruin. Rather it would be stupid, because in this case this people, quite rightly, would tell me that if I don't want to bet I can go out from there, buy me a life and leave them alone.

Because what seems to be not understood regarding the bets in this game is what I have already mentioned on many occasions: we do not come here to bet, it is a football game. As Max says, I don't see it off-topic, the best thing is the end of those annoying pop-ups my friends. U don't have to thank me, I enjoyed it

Addicted
    miloren, i'm 100% with you as far as betting is concerned, its defenetly a problem.

What i can not agree in this case or any other is that we force our moral standards on the other, as noble as they may be, insted of that try to show your point much as you are doing on this last post.

Rookie
    Maybe you misunderstood me, nuno, precisely meant that I do not want to force everyone's morale. I just want to enter here to play soccer, as the game's advertising says, no betting.
    My first demand had errors and I have had to redo it. By accepting it in my country, as they already notified me, they won't tell me how it ends, but it must have been successful because I have a streak of unfairly impressive games lost haha ​​I don't care, first is my dignity

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678