Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I closed that thread and merged this one because @miloren is posting the same thread again and again.
    The forum gives you the freedom of saying what you want but you should respect this and the rules.
    Someone who wants to keep his point, can go back to his own thread, make a new post and the thread will come up in the surface again.
    It's not rocket science.
    You forgot to merge the last thread that you closed. I opened that thread, with another title, because I considered it appropriate to give a new read on the problem of the bets, by suspecting it was nor just immoral and subjective but illegal and totally objective. Close the thread before knowing better about something then I only suspected -something that every player can do- forced me to open another to expose this new information. Therefore, I’m not posting “the same thread again and again”, although some phrases logically resemble each other trying myself to express basically the same idea about the betting business when I see the bet pop-ups again and again.

Due to this I don’t understand what disrespectful I commit or what rule I violate. Quite the contrary, in this same thread you can see at least one lack of respect for me, which is not answered by me as it deserves out of respect for other users and in which nobody makes any call to respect. Nor seem precisely you’re showing respect for me, exaggerating my way of acting, and with that supposedly derogatory final comment. I suppose it’s a price I have to pay to achieve my objective of kick the bets, legal or illegal, out of the game.

Peace, calm and mutual respect.

Rookie
    Thanks to Guido and Max for confirming my suspicions. I just want to see the bets out of topeleven, and I really don't care if they refer to official or imaginary league games. But for Nordeus it is not the same, he earns more money if the bets refer to official league matches that users know. However, in the absence of explanations as I requested, we're right and Nordeus cannot arrange this bets, with real league matches, without paying the corresponding fee to enter that disgusting business, or he will be fined as he deserves for making illegal bets on his greed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You forgot to merge the last thread that you closed.
    all your old , present (and future ) threads about betting are merged now.

Nordeus cannot arrange this bets, with real league matches, without paying the corresponding fee
    They are aware of this.
    The last bet (for Greek users) was for Tottenham-Olympiakos but it was saying smthing like Team from London in white vs Team in red
    miloren likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    all your old , present (and future ) threads about betting are merged now.

They are aware of this.
    The last bet (for Greek users) was for Tottenham-Olympiakos but it was saying smthing like Team from London in white vs Team in red

Thanks champ, I am afraid they will not get rid, this old dog has already received many sticks and did not forget to make screenshots in time of the "Ath.Bilbao .vs. Eibar,"... OMG what did I say, sorry, I meant "White-Red Basques .vs. Blue-Red Basques" hahaha

Rookie
    Those bets on matches that cheat in their description but refers to official european matches are the same or even more denouncible, it will be enough to include the screenshot by nordeus and another one to the real match from any place so that the connection can be seen clearly.

In my report to the game authorities I have also included one like that, in addition to the blatantly official one. I encourage u all to do the same in all countries, is easy and cost nothing, it will grow the amount of the fine.

Rookie
    During the time in which Nordeus performs the maintenance you cannot make matches of the event, but you can make bets, because taking your money is the priority of Nordeus

Don't buy tokens, don't bet and don't break our balls.
    ffs

Rookie
    It seems that the bets are over, at least in Spain, excellent news for the game. I have not received the official confirm of my complaint to the gaming authority, but the fact that there were no bets throughout January confirm I was correct and the bets were illegal.
    Please can you confirm from other countries?

Pro
    @miloren

With this topic, it is more than understandable that you are looking for a change for good to discourage the betting nature of offers available. Definitely a positive attitude.

However, this is just a really minor feature of an individual buy-in feature of a game. Gamers mostly make the decision to purchase buy-ins only if they like the game itself and very rarely would anyone would go and search, download and then play in a particular game to buy-in that specific offer to gamble. There is a very distinctive difference in nature from the actual betting or gambling that could involve hundreds or even thousands. The chance of a gamer purchasing a USD $1 (or equivalent in local currency) buy-in to turn into a gambling addict is so minuscule and unreal.

If you really do want to make a sustainable and impactful change for the good of the society with your effort, maybe directing your effort in taking on the actual gambling companies and/or helping the current gambling addicts would be a lot more useful and long-lasting. To be frank, the real issue is not the insignificant buy-in of a football management game but the influence of betting companies on sports with all the sponsors headlines.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    @miloren

With this topic, it is more than understandable that you are looking for a change for good to discourage the betting nature of offers available. Definitely a positive attitude.

However, this is just a really minor feature of an individual buy-in feature of a game. Gamers mostly make the decision to purchase buy-ins only if they like the game itself and very rarely would anyone would go and search, download and then play in a particular game to buy-in that specific offer to gamble. There is a very distinctive difference in nature from the actual betting or gambling that could involve hundreds or even thousands. The chance of a gamer purchasing a USD $1 (or equivalent in local currency) buy-in to turn into a gambling addict is so minuscule and unreal.

If you really do want to make a sustainable and impactful change for the good of the society with your effort, maybe directing your effort in taking on the actual gambling companies and/or helping the current gambling addicts would be a lot more useful and long-lasting. To be frank, the real issue is not the insignificant buy-in of a football management game but the influence of betting companies on sports with all the sponsors headlines.
    You are right with your points, yes he is trying to do some good, but try take down those betting companies, or never mind that since they would have good lawyers and you would have to fork out a ton of money for a court case.

Oh well, that was a bit off topic but besides the point, I am glad there are no more betting offers simply because they were annoying as they popped up every time I logged into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast