Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

  1. #31
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sillybq I like your badge, you updated your profile picture, mine is also of my badge.

    That is a premium badge I have that I won from an event.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many logos and jerseys appear as premium (said to be premium on the pop-up reward awarding window) just when they are given to you as rewards from events, but later when you check them in your store, they can just be labelled as common items. Hahahaha.

  2. #32
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Many logos and jerseys appear as premium (said to be premium on the pop-up reward awarding window) just when they are given to you as rewards from events, but later when you check them in your store, they can just be labelled as common items. Hahahaha.
    I know, someone rewarded me with a badge that I already have so I will set it now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Apprentice Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sillybq I like your badge, you updated your profile picture, mine is also of my badge.

    That is a premium badge I have that I won from an event.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. And yeah I saw you had yours as your avatar and I thought it was a good idea instead of leaving it empty. They allowed us to create this emblem for free. I was able to create a jersey and emblem for free but the options were very limited.

  4. #34
    Apprentice Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Many logos and jerseys appear as premium (said to be premium on the pop-up reward awarding window) just when they are given to you as rewards from events, but later when you check them in your store, they can just be labelled as common items. Hahahaha.
    The only free gift I got is the vampire Halloween jersey. I must say it’s pretty nice. I never made it in any of the events so far. Think there was a king event and the association event which I couldn’t participate. Too Low level so no association

  5. #35
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The only free gift I got is the vampire Halloween jersey. I must say it’s pretty nice. I never made it in any of the events so far. Think there was a king event and the association event which I couldn’t participate. Too Low level so no association
    Participated in the last 3 king of the hill events, I came 2nd in one, Won the next, and got to the finals of king of the kings where I was matched up vs tankers.,


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    820

    Stop the bets

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks. And yeah I saw you had yours as your avatar and I thought it was a good idea instead of leaving it empty. They allowed us to create this emblem for free. I was able to create a jersey and emblem for free but the options were very limited.
    I know but I Won my jerseys from events I participated in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,930
    Point is that we are puting on bet our real money and we get tokens. If it was tokens for tokens (fake money), but it's not, than OK. For example, if I could bet with my 10 tokens on Bosnia v Italy and they win - I get 20 tokens, etc. Even that is too much for me, I don't like bet in any case.
    Nebu likes this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234