Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

I will buy tokens when I want to buy tokens! If then offer is fair i buy in...even if it looks like wagering! But the offers/wagers are usually in Nordeus's best interests. The best deals are in the stores! The offers/wagers aren't very good so I don't buy in. They (Nordeus) should stick to making the game better and not so consistently inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I bet your only 12 years old.
    Stop betting, you shall lose. :-)))
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

I agree with you Tactician and other comments, since I have been playing I have not seen any offer in the game that has not been brazen and pathetically oriented to profit by deceiving players who can cheat. Sorry, except for the negotiations directly between players, this was good, I guess that's why they relegated on the last week, losing all his usefulness. Every new offer or event from Nordeus awakens an ironic smile in each of us.
    But that is almost fun ... it is a company and wants our money, like all, you just have to be forewarned, very well-advised, face this greed makes us stronger ... But betting is something else, it is a very long step, an indecent step and in my case the ironic smile turns into a grimace of disgust. Cos every time I see one of those popups I see what the betting business is doing in our neighborhoods. Whow far does Nordeus want to go? It won't be with me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456