Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sillybq I like your badge, you updated your profile picture, mine is also of my badge.

That is a premium badge I have that I won from an event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many logos and jerseys appear as premium (said to be premium on the pop-up reward awarding window) just when they are given to you as rewards from events, but later when you check them in your store, they can just be labelled as common items. Hahahaha.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Many logos and jerseys appear as premium (said to be premium on the pop-up reward awarding window) just when they are given to you as rewards from events, but later when you check them in your store, they can just be labelled as common items. Hahahaha.
    I know, someone rewarded me with a badge that I already have so I will set it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sillybq I like your badge, you updated your profile picture, mine is also of my badge.

That is a premium badge I have that I won from an event.

Thanks. And yeah I saw you had yours as your avatar and I thought it was a good idea instead of leaving it empty. They allowed us to create this emblem for free. I was able to create a jersey and emblem for free but the options were very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The only free gift I got is the vampire Halloween jersey. I must say it’s pretty nice. I never made it in any of the events so far. Think there was a king event and the association event which I couldn’t participate. Too Low level so no association

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The only free gift I got is the vampire Halloween jersey. I must say it’s pretty nice. I never made it in any of the events so far. Think there was a king event and the association event which I couldn’t participate. Too Low level so no association
    Participated in the last 3 king of the hill events, I came 2nd in one, Won the next, and got to the finals of king of the kings where I was matched up vs tankers.,

Max

Stop the bets

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks. And yeah I saw you had yours as your avatar and I thought it was a good idea instead of leaving it empty. They allowed us to create this emblem for free. I was able to create a jersey and emblem for free but the options were very limited.
    I know but I Won my jerseys from events I participated in.

Point is that we are puting on bet our real money and we get tokens. If it was tokens for tokens (fake money), but it's not, than OK. For example, if I could bet with my 10 tokens on Bosnia v Italy and they win - I get 20 tokens, etc. Even that is too much for me, I don't like bet in any case.

Rookie
    It is not a problem of winning or not winning tokens, it is a very serious problem of addiction that is vampirising the working class and with which Nordeus is collaborating. After a few weeks in which I have not seen these bets they return to the game and I have to leave it,I only came here to make a team, grow and get friends on the way, this crowd that lives on betting won't end with me
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Rookie

Please, for the second time, stop bets on top eleven

After a few weeks in which we have not suffered that crap of the bets I will receive it again in the game. Nordeus must stop collaborating in the destruction of people by the betting business. Stop putting that **** in the game, we don't go in here for that

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-bets-4.html
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Rookie
    All the win that you nordeus make from the bets should give you embarrassment. Choose, you are part of the cancer of the bets that ends with the people or not. Stop this
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast