Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Do you also have a lot of trebles and perfect Seasons like Nik? Ever had a season where you never concede?
    Well not really, he is a about 20 level maybe even more higher than me, i started playing this game like a before 7 seasons, on that 7 seasons got 6 trebles, and never concede more than 10 goals per season, once conceded 2(thats lower i did), right now i am on 205 games undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is fair enough, does Nik manipulate draws, I never do that because, it would be too easy, if i tried, I would be put against 140% teams and I would be screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mate, I think Nik wrote the manual on it. He is really good at it. Ok beckstar wrote it but Nik was all over it. He was like doing a lot of testing

Famous
    I will stop here. I just didn’t like it when he said only the strong win. And he mentioned what can be done to help the weak players win. Didn’t expect to get insulted like that for asking for change. I am talking about gog67
    Not sure why you felt I insulted you, I was only replying to Tactition in my posts,
    I hadn't actually seen what you said so any offence was purely accidental

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Well not really, he is a about 20 level maybe even more higher than me, i started playing this game like a before 7 seasons, on that 7 seasons got 6 trebles, and never concede more than 10 goals per season, once conceded 2(thats lower i did), right now i am on 205 games undefeated
    How have you done that? Mine is just 57, although it should have been probably 73, because of one troll loss. This was on an old account I used.

That’s awesome. I will try manipulation this season end. See if I can do it since it is so time consuming in auctions. Thank you

I will stop here. I just didn’t like it when he said only the strong win. And he mentioned what can be done to help the weak players win. Didn’t expect to get insulted like that for asking for change. I am talking about gog67
    Do not bother about gogs67. I doubt he meant to offend you in any way. He was defending his suggestion (MoM) and was asking if I had a better suggestion. His suggestion is in fact good, but due to the reasons that I already said, this competition will keep favoring the same users season after season while I spoke about taking measures so that the same users are not being favored to win the competition in 2 or 3 consecutive seasons.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Max

Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

That’s awesome. I will try manipulation this season end. See if I can do it since it is so time consuming in auctions. Thank you
    I am never doing this because I do not have enough tokens for this, maybe one season, I might buy some tokens, get a strong team, maybe tank in the league and win the other competitions, save up some tokens and buy a load of players from the scout market and train them up.

I would win the Quadruple then.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    How have you done that? Mine is just 57, although it should have been probably 73, because of one troll loss. This was on an old account I used.

Like i said i have very well trained players
    Right now i have 66 winning streak and 206 undefeated
    I had 150+ winning streak and then did 1:1 with some guy in cup who were 40% lower than me...
    Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread-dadada.jpg

Thats your problem guys, you all think its about tokens, its not, like i said in some of my previos comments, i spend maybe 30T per season, all those great players are bought for 1T with 18y old and trained with greens, so just watch daily videos and collect greens, don't spend them like they are nothing
    gogs67 and Sillybq like this.

Max
    Like i said i have very well trained players
    Right now i have 66 winning streak and 206 undefeated
    I had 150+ winning streak and then did 1:1 with some guy in cup who were 40% lower than me...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dadada.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	130579
    I would hate my winning streak to end like that I would rather lose it to a good team rather than a much weaker one, my longest winning streak was ended by a good team.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast