Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Well i am winning all those challenges without any money spent in game.
    All what you have to do is to be in an platinium association(100T each season) and to watch daily videos, so in 3 seasons you will have exactly same team as i do if you know how to train.
    About manipulating, i just sell my GK and 2 MC's since i don't think that they are imprortant in game so i get maybe 10% easier opponents then usually.

So its not Khris's problem, its your problem if you are calling someone manipulator or whatever he is for you, you can do same if you think you will know how to do it, he did great job and makes greats challenges, after i won 3 time GK challenge he decided to make other one(assists) and now i will win this also, why? Because you have to spent some time in game which is trust me or not 1:30 hour per day and maybe 4-5 hours first day of season, if you can't do it then stop complaing

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Well i am winning all those challenges without any money spent in game.
    All what you have to do is to be in an platinium association(100T each season) and to watch daily videos, so in 3 seasons you will have exactly same team as i do if you know how to train.
    About manipulating, i just sell my GK and 2 MC's since i don't think that they are imprortant in game so i get maybe 10% easier opponents then usually.

So its not Khris's problem, its your problem if you are calling someone manipulator or whatever he is for you, you can do same if you think you will know how to do it, he did great job and makes greats challenges, after i won 3 time GK challenge he decided to make other one(assists) and now i will win this also, why? Because you have to spent some time in game which is trust me or not 1:30 hour per day and maybe 4-5 hours first day of season, if you can't do it then stop complaing

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is the 4th comp we do and probably again for 4th time Stevan, who sell all players when season ends will win it.

So, hey, I'm open to suggestions XD let's define the term "fair" inside the own game limits and suggest stuffs to do, cause next season is here and the idea is to add a new challenge.
    Oh so sorry, only 3 players sold? Of course you would want to keep things the way they are. You are winning all the tokens. And of course I should stuff it because I might ruin it for you

Khris is doing a good job and it isn’t your fault either. It is just that when you sell players you have an advantage
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-07-2019 at 08:36 PM.

There is no need to even speak about manipulation concerning this game. It is mostly what this game has become besides the little that is left in terms proper football management. I personally do not like it, and some way to say better quit than play this way. But, this will just be another competition that will encourage manipulation or further manipulation because some users will not have much choice, but you know what, if you cannot go against the flow of the river, you can go in the direction of the flow and even faster than flow. So, those users that will have little chance of winning with their limited team and resources, feel free to start manipulating for the forum competitions if the rewards is worth it for you. Even me myself, despite that I never really went into significant manipulation, I will start manipulating the draws for next season and on because I cannot continue like this because the game penalises you even if you spend a 100 of USD or more on the game. The level of the official competitions I got this season says it all.

If you want to have more chance of winning the forum competition if it will be a MoM one for example, let me tell you what you should do besides draw manipulation so that this competition becomes more fair, especially if you will competing against other manipulators. You simply have to have relatively significant higher quality on the key player in your team which will likely be either an attacking midfielder or a striker, like 1 star or more compared to the rest of the team. Also, this key player should be good at taking set-pieces. For you, poorer users, you can even have an advantage because it is easier for you to have one higher quality player compared to the rest of team, for example easier to have one 6.5-7 star player with other 5 stars players. So, for those those who think that it is worth it, they can do it.

Also make sure you get a lot of abandonned and messy teams in your league by significantly manipulating your team's quality at the end of the season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 09:05 PM.

@stevan By the way, I will do the same. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to be good at a game. Stop acting all superior just because I am a new player

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There is no need to even speak about manipulation concerning this game. It is mostly what this game has become besides the little that is left in terms proper football management. I personally do not like it, and some way to say better quit than play this way. But, this will just be another competition that will encourage manipulation or further manipulation because some users will not have much choice, but you know what, if you cannot go against the flow of the river, you can go in the direction of the flow and even faster than flow. So, those users that will have little chance of winning with their limited team and resources, feel free to start manipulating for the forum competitions if the rewards is worth it for you. Even me myself, despite that I never really went into significant manipulation, I will start manipulating the draws for next season and on because I continue like this because the game penalises you even if you spend a 100 of USD or more on the game. The level of the official competitions I got this season says it all.
    I will stop here. I just didn’t like it when he said only the strong win. And he mentioned what can be done to help the weak players win. Didn’t expect to get insulted like that for asking for change. I am talking about gog67

Well its not all about manipulating at all, if your opponents are 10-20% lower than you, you still can lose, since they did some changes in system, also you guys can't say i am new or whatever, when every, but every single player can watch 25+15 videos per day, it is enough to make 3 players per seson even 4 sometimes if you know how to
    Then you won't need any tokens at all, i spend maybe like 30t per season, because all what you have to do is to buy an young player of 18y with 40-60% quality and train him with greens(which you watched whole season, not spending them to stupid things) and buy GK with few tokens, also 2 MC with few tokens and you are rocking

Well its not all about manipulating at all, if your opponents are 10-20% lower than you, you still can lose, since they did some changes in system, also you guys can't say i am new or whatever, when every, but every single player can watch 25+15 videos per day, it is enough to make 3 players per seson even 4 sometimes if you know how to
    Then you won't need any tokens at all, i spend maybe like 30t per season, because all what you have to do is to buy an young player of 18y with 40-60% quality and train him with greens(which you watched whole season, not spending them to stupid things) and buy GK with few tokens, also 2 MC with few tokens and you are rocking
    My problem is actually not tokens now. I am cash poor and do not have enough greens as well. I actually have 100 tokens but only 2 million cash. So I do intend to sells my stronger players and see how lowering quality will help my team achieve better results. Maybe help me save greens as well since my opponents will be weaker

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Anything wrong with the orders can result to cards and goals conceeded but some may have more effect than others. You might be surprised if you selected easy or normal tackling and got cards but hard tackling gave no cards. This is how the game functions.
    I do not use hard tackling because I always concede from free kicks when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Because you have to spent some time in game which is trust me or not 1:30 hour per day and maybe 4-5 hours first day of season, if you can't do it then stop complaing
    That's the price of manipulation. I don't have time to do that, I always start the season with 11 main players so I don't have to watch the auction list each 4 minutes. I don't have any problem if you win this competition.
    Anyway, I think this competition makes more sense than the one in the Season xxx - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My problem is actually not tokens now. I am cash poor and do not have enough greens as well. I actually have 100 tokens but only 2 million cash. So I do intend to sells my stronger players and see how lowering quality will help my team achieve better results. Maybe help me save greens as well since my opponents will be weaker
    Well just sell GK and MC's since they aren't imprortant in game at all(depends on formation you playing), keep greens whole season, just train players with 15 for condition(directly on player), so keep whole season greens and you will have like 750-800 greens in next season, then train 3 players with it, do it next season same, and next one same and you have power team.
    Also don't play attacking, play hard defending without press(less condition lose after game)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast