Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

  1. #21
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,864
    I would also like to add that the game engine itself is unfair (shit) because how can there be a case where a team won by 9 goals but there was not even 1 assist?


    Last edited by Tactician; 1 Week Ago at 03:51 PM.
    khris likes this.

  2. #22
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is true, it will be the ones that have the 7-9 star players that win all the awards, thus making their teams even stronger and more unstoppable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is the 4th comp we do and probably again for 4th time Stevan, who sell all players when season ends will win it.

    So, hey, I'm open to suggestions XD let's define the term "fair" inside the own game limits and suggest stuffs to do, cause next season is here and the idea is to add a new challenge.

  3. #23
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856

    Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I would also like to add that the game engine itself is unfair (shit) because how can there be a case where a team won by 6-8 goals but there was not even 1 assist?
    I know, I win most of my games by an average score of 3-6 goals and there is hardly ever an assist, I have said before I spent 40 token on a 104% DMC with a playmaker ability, I subbed him off yesterday for a 10% better DMC, the 40 token playmaker made one assist in 63 matches and did not even score a goal.

    That was shocking.

    The biggest waste of 40 tokens in my life.

    I bought a player for 8 tokens, I did not know it at the time, he would be the all time appearance maker, but he would score 164 goals in 147 appearances and made 72 assists, I got rid of him last season as he got old, he still was scoring though, I bought I replacement for him this season and he has been almost as good as him, they are both called Byung Sik Shin, I renamed the second one after the first B Shin as he was so good.

    The new, younger B Shin has scored 42 times in 44 appearances and has provided 13 assists.

    Edit: Autocorrect makes me sound like I speak broken English again when I speak it fluently.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 1 Week Ago at 10:13 PM.

  4. #24
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know, I win most of my games by an average score of 3-6 goals and there is hardly ever an assist, I have said before I spent 40 token on a 104% DMC with a playmaker ability, I subbed him off yesterday for a 10% better DMC, the 40 token playmaker made one assist in 63 matches and did not even score a goal.

    That was shocking.

    The biggest waste of 40 tokens in my life.

    I about a player for 8 tokens, I did not know it at the time, he would be the all time appearance maker, but he would score 164 goals in 147 appearances and made 72 assists, I got rid of him last season as he got old, he still was scoring though, I bought I replacement for him this season and he has been almost as good as him, they are both called Byung Sik Shin, I renamed the second one after the first B Shin as he was so good.

    The new, younger B Shin has scored 42 times in 44 appearances and has provided 13 assists.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had the hardest League in all my Top Eleven career and +1 level Cup and Champions League with many active opponents (some of which won doubles or trebles). That is the price Nordeus makes you pay for having spent a lot of money building your team but not opting to sell many players and manipulate the draws. Many would have ended closer to mid-table in my place and for sure many would have missed Champions League qualification.

    That 9-0 you see above, I did that in the 2nd leg of Semi Final of the Cup, something I must say I am proud of given that the opponent was 1 level above and near same quality as my team; I got the the tactics right and maybe he did not train that day. But on the bad side, not even 1 assist as you can see in the pictures.

    Even if ever I will not win anything in this assist competition I will not mind as I am satisfied with what I was able to achieve so far in that tough season, but I made important points showing how this assist competition is unfair, especially to those of very limited budget. The thing is people that might not be needing those tokens as such will get them as rewards while those that desperately will need tokens will not get anything but this is how a good part of this world functions (this is how life is in this world).

  5. #25
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is the 4th comp we do and probably again for 4th time Stevan, who sell all players when season ends will win it.

    So, hey, I'm open to suggestions XD let's define the term "fair" inside the own game limits and suggest stuffs to do, cause next season is here and the idea is to add a new challenge.
    A MOTM challenge?
    Every game I watch I try and manipulate it so that my top player gets motm and so can keep his level up for longer. If someone is outscoring him or playing better and he is close then I sub them to give him a better chance of getting it.
    Would be a fun one to do for everyone
    khris likes this.

  6. #26
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I had the hardest League in all my Top Eleven career and +1 level Cup and Champions League with many active opponents (some of which won doubles or trebles). That is the price Nordeus makes you pay for having spent a lot of money building your team but not opting to sell many players and manipulate the draws. Many would have ended closer to mid-table in my place and for sure many would have missed Champions League qualification.

    That 9-0 you see above, I did that in the 2nd leg of Semi Final of the Cup, something I must say I am proud of given that the opponent was 1 level above and near same quality as my team; I got the the tactics right and maybe he did not train that day. But on the bad side, not even 1 assist as you can see in the pictures.

    Even if ever I will not win anything in this assist competition I will not mind as I am satisfied with what I was able to achieve so far in that tough season, but I made important points showing how this assist competition is unfair, especially to those of very limited budget. The thing is people that might not be needing those tokens as such will get them as rewards while those that desperately will need tokens will not get anything but this is how a good part of this world functions (this is how life is in this world).
    I know.

    I playing my 3rd CL Final In 4 seasons with this new club, I used to play with an old level 15 team.

    Also I beat an even opponent 6-0 o aggregate in the CL Semis without attending.

    He did not either so I was really lucky


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    A MOTM challenge?
    Every game I watch I try and manipulate it so that my top player gets motm and so can keep his level up for longer. If someone is outscoring him or playing better and he is close then I sub them to give him a better chance of getting it.
    Would be a fun one to do for everyone
    I think there are enough of reasons (and also support from the company itself) to manipulate things for additional rewards in this game. Better they come up with something less manipulative, less unfair and something that will give players having lower budgets more equal chance (although I myself I was a higher budget user since I came back to the game).

  8. #28
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think there are enough of reasons (and also support from the company itself) to manipulate things for additional rewards in this game. Better they come up with something less manipulative, less unfair and something that will give players having lower budgets more equal chance (although I myself I was a higher budget user since I came back to the game).

    Change "Better they come up" for "Khris come up", Im in charge of this lol

  9. #29
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think there are enough of reasons (and also support from the company itself) to manipulate things for additional rewards in this game. Better they come up with something less manipulative, less unfair and something that will give players having lower budgets more equal chance (although I myself I was a higher budget user since I came back to the game).
    I agree,

    If I win the CL it will be back to back Seasons.

    How did you get on this season? Because you said you got +1 level teams.

    I am 1st In the League Despite losing today, I am in the Champions League Final for the 2nd season running, I am hoping to retain it.

    I got to the cup final and finished second, we lost to a stronger team this ending our four in a row charge, 3 cups in a row is still good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Apprentice Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    185
    Everything performance based will be unfair with lowering quality. How about the team with most number of red cards/yellow cards? We can test the theory whether hard tackling gets us more cards. Am sure not all of us will use hard tackling just to win tokens.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast