Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think I have a pretty good understanding of English in general, but the sum up thing wasn't clear for me from the beginning. You are saying to me that if I selected my 2 players, I would have already knew that both counted for this contest as together, not the best one.
    Also, guessing my goalscorer from the start of the season would be easy, but my assister from 3 wingers (AML-AMC-AMR) and ST is pretty difficult.
    I have some of my fault but you do have too for not explaining clear at the start of the contest the rules.
    let's see,
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...challenge.html

"At the end of the season, we will count how many assists -In the 3 main copmetitions, League, Cup CL/SL **please remember that if you're 3rd placed in CL group Stage we need a capture of the assists gathered before you're placed on SL^^*** - achieved the 2 players of each single manager who is participating in this challenge and the Top 3 managers will be rewarded."

"Also, guessing my goalscorer from the start of the season would be easy, but my assister from 3 wingers (AML-AMC-AMR) and ST is pretty difficult."

You had till middle season to check out and change a player if you wish xD

Understand that, Im not going to go a assists challenge, with a single player, pre-selected or even "the best" when season ends, cause we know some AvQ manipulations can affect the team performance so, we need something more limited, undexpected at some point, and challenging.

If I write, Assists challenge, select 2 players, after day 13 you can not change any player you've selected to represent your club in this challenge. That's quite a hint, but yeah time to time I complete the posts info in different moments so I guess Ive to improve my art of writing.

This was his original post, so he said that we will see how many assists achieved the 2 players we selected
    Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread-1234567.png

Ive to confess that I thought it was obvious... we select 2 to participate, and then we count the assistances that these 2 made....

Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread-sum.png

Please Don t start an argument with me on a subject up to debate.
    I don t need a hint Into reading a rule, Khris. I need to understand the rule, not guess it.
    And you,stevan. It doesn't imply the sum of both players assists, it says that both players count in this contest, in a way that wasn't clear understood from what Khris said.

But from what you said, i have my share of rightness too, cause I said that I understood that both players assists count, but only the best one will represent my team, in a way that is more logical than picking the "fictive" sum of both my representative players ..
    Also the title says assists challenge, not assisters challenge. I would have guessed and understand it right away, but nope ...

I don t need a hint Into reading a rule, Khris. I need to understand the rule, not guess it.
    And you,stevan. It doesn't imply the sum of both players assists, it says that both players count in this contest, in a way that wasn't clear understood from what Khris said.
    But, if I say that at the end of the season, "we will count how many assistances achieved the 2 players of each manager, and that the top 3 managers will be rewarded" really is that so far with what we are doing here?...

Max
    I agree with this, if he said that both players count, than they should both count, but that is all I will say, I do not want to get anymore involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But, if I say that at the end of the season, "we will count how many assistances achieved the 2 players of each manager, and that the top 3 managers will be rewarded" really is that so far with what we are doing here?...
    It isn t that far off, but it involves guessing a rule, not knowing a rule.that s the thing that annoyed me so far, because rules should be known, not to be guessed or understood...
    Also my theory involves that both players count, but just the best one gets to represent my team, not both. My theory is as far feasible as yours
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

I thought assists from both players would be sumed too, but I do not mind if the total assists of only the best out of the two players will be considered.
    One thing for sure though, this competition is not fair as such because some teams faced tougher competitions and opponents while others had significantly easier ones. Another unfair thing is that it is likely the the rich accounts will win and the poor will become poorer because this competition favors those that already have a lot of resources - they are the ones that have the most advantages and best odds to win this competition given that they can have (or already have) players of big quality difference compared to their opponents.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I thought assists from both players would be sumed too, but I do not mind if the total assists of only the best out of the two players will be considered.
    One thing for sure though, this competition is not fair as such because some teams faced tougher competitions and opponents while others had significantly easier ones. Another unfair thing is that it is likely the the rich accounts will win and the poor will become poorer because this competition favors those that already have a lot of resources - they are the ones that have the most advantages and best odds to win this competition given that they can have (or already have) players of big quality difference compared to their opponents.
    That is true, it will be the ones that have the 7-9 star players that win all the awards, thus making their teams even stronger and more unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast