Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: bidding war

Addicted

bidding war

how can i stop these bidding wars? i just literally wasted 100 tokens to bid on someone

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    how can i stop these bidding wars? i just literally wasted 100 tokens to bid on someone
    Why you bid than so much , just put in your mind a max tokens you want to spent on a player you need

Max
    It’s Simple, wait for the few days until the market quiets down. I know it might be hard but you need to play the waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been "selective" and having a limit xD

Famous
    If you have greens then buy an 18-20 y.o. 80% player and train him.
    If you need a striker or MC then buy an AML/AMR or ML/MR and train the position you want, these 'side' positions always go for less tokens

You cannot. Try to control yourself and stay within the limits of your budget. Set appropriate ranges for the amount of tokens to be spent on a desperately needed player, and important player and a backup player, and do not go outside range. If you let yourself carried away, you will probably way overpay for a player.

For example, 25-30T, 15-25T and 1-15T.

Look at this example. I gave up because a bit more tokens than that (79T) I could get a 19 y.o AML/ML with special ability and near 1 star better if such a player shows in the weekly recommendation list. Had I continued to overbid, the other user would have continued because he was bidding like crazy with big additions of tokens. Suppose that I way overpaid for this player, I would still need to add an extra position, a special ability and boost his quality to make his profile close to what I want. The total cost will be really too much.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-18-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Another case of a bidding war.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It’s Simple, wait for the few days until the market quiets down. I know it might be hard but you need to play the waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He does not have much choice if he desperately need some players. I overpaid for some players too because I needed them as early as possible.

Cmon..... if the round goes over 50T just switch to scouts page..... xD

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast