Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yes this really should happen with such a big quality difference. I was fuming mad earlier as well
    At least you still won as you are lucky in that sense, But I understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    At least you still won as you are lucky in that sense, But I understand why.

Keep us posted on your matchup as well! Max everything, it’s no joke. 30 percent difference and this is what we get. Can’t be complacent

Max
    This is the closest title race I have ever been in, we beat both second and 3rd place and we have beaten every single opponent.

Me, 61 2nd and 3rd on 60 but I have a way higher goal Difference and better defence, I know my record does not look great I have got only 19 wins out of 25 but there were a lot of good teams in the mix, I have been given the easier fixture because 2nd and 3rd play each other. And we play a player who has all of their team out of position with a ST in goal, I expect an easy win.

These were the opponents I had to play against all season, The 8th place player was the guy that beat me 0-1.

Max
    Keep us posted on your matchup as well! Max everything, it’s no joke. 30 percent difference and this is what we get. Can’t be complacent
    I know, I am wary, my match is at 18:43 GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This is the closest title race I have ever been in, we beat both second and 3rd place and we have beaten every single opponent.

Me, 61 2nd and 3rd on 60 but I have a way higher goal Difference and better defence, I know my record does not look great I have got only 19 wins out of 25 but there were a lot of good teams in the mix, I have been given the easier fixture because 2nd and 3rd play each other. And we play a player who has all of their team out of position with a ST in goal, I expect an easy win.

These were the opponents I had to play against all season, The 8th place player was the guy that beat me 0-1.

Like you mentioned, that 8th guy is a giant killer. I just have a good feeling the league is yours. 2nd and 3rd draw hopefully and you win. 20 wins! It’s close, too bloody exciting lol

Max
    Like you mentioned, that 8th guy is a giant killer. I just have a good feeling the league is yours. 2nd and 3rd draw hopefully and you win. 20 wins! It’s close, too bloody exciting lol
    He is I think he is a good manager, he is some results he pulled off,

I just found out there he actually beat the second place team, twice, now I really like his team, he saved me in the league, if it wasn’t for him beating that guy twice, I would not have won the league.

I beat him 1-4 in my first game against him, 2 out of his 3 results have been away from home.

His latest victim was me, obviously the 0-1 yesterday, we are back to winning ways though after a 9-0 home win.

If he stumbles upon this, dear 8th place team in my league, if you happen to stumble upon this thread, Thank you for beating the second place team twice, if it wasn’t for you I would not be in this position, and well done on giving us a hiding yesterday, your tactics worked, best of luck next season to you.

Max
    And there is a top 4 battle between 3 teams too, this is the most exciting league I have been in,all of the top 8 are either active or semi active.

I am in the title battle but some others will fight it out for the 4th spot for CL qualification.

Max
    I won the final 1-0 to secure back to back champions leagues.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    All have their explanations @SuperDunk.
    A previous "perfect in stats game before the final
    A big serial of victories
    and then ... game over.

But watching the final is very important.
    Some times if I can, I change the time of my League game so to be able to watch the other game, the final.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    All have their explanations @SuperDunk.
    A previous "perfect in stats game before the final
    A big serial of victories
    and then ... game over.

But watching the final is very important.
    Some times if I can, I change the time of my League game so to be able to watch the other game, the final.
    The three times I watched the final, I lost, and the last 2 seasons, I did not watch the last 2 finals and in the las 2 seasons.
    I won both.

Last edited by Max; 11-27-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast