Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I am facing -12q in the cup tomorrow. CL opponent is -20plus q as of now but he is active and constantly improving so might be less when I meet him. I am quite worried for both matchups. Confidence is a little shaken from last season CL finals. I was around 35q stronger but only won 1-0 scrapping the win in the 88-90th min.

As for the assist challenge, I have given up. I can’t even hit 60 so I won’t bother wasting my greens to condition up my attackers and just rotate to prevent season fatigue.

Good luck. I hope you get your quad this season. I read about your famous giveaway before your last retirement. Respect! You are a good man.
    We both had similar stats in the CL Final last season, I went for back to back ones, we won 1-0 and got our winner in he 88th minute.

Then we got our last goal in the last seconds of the match.

I hope you can beat your opponents in the cup you’re 107.2% and he’s 87.2%. Yes he won the Quadruple but you should be able to win.

Try not getting trolled, it might happen in the first leg but if that’s the case you should smack him in the second leg. That’s what usually happens.

And best of luck with your -10% opponent in the CL Quarter Finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am facing -12q in the cup tomorrow. CL opponent is -20plus q as of now but he is active and constantly improving so might be less when I meet him. I am quite worried for both matchups. Confidence is a little shaken from last season CL finals. I was around 35q stronger but only won 1-0 scrapping the win in the 88-90th min.

As for the assist challenge, I have given up. I can’t even hit 60 so I won’t bother wasting my greens to condition up my attackers and just rotate to prevent season fatigue.

Good luck. I hope you get your quad this season. I read about your famous giveaway before your last retirement. Respect! You are a good man.
    Thanks , man !
    Good luck in your matches too. don t worry about 2 leg matches, because they can t troll you twice in a row. But worry in the finals.They matter the most
    I m still around, LOL!

Have just won 3-1 against a 5,5% better opponent.
    The league is finished now.I won
    khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congratz

Thanks , man !
    Good luck in your matches too. don t worry about 2 leg matches, because they can t troll you twice in a row. But worry in the finals.They matter the most
    Thanks bro

In the how to win a cup guide, think Nik mentioned double troll is possible for CL and Cup.
    It's probably rare. Hope for the best!

Nice one! Congrats. One down. 3 more

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We both had similar stats in the CL Final last season, I went for back to back ones, we won 1-0 and got our winner in he 88th minute.

Then we got our last goal in the last seconds of the match.

I hope you can beat your opponents in the cup you’re 107.2% and he’s 87.2%. Yes he won the Quadruple but you should be able to win.

Try not getting trolled, it might happen in the first leg but if that’s the case you should smack him in the second leg. That’s what usually happens.

And best of luck with your -10% opponent in the CL Quarter Finals.

Yes and both our scorers were our DC. Thanks man.
    My rating is only 101.7 though and his is 89 now. I wish I was 107.2 but I think even if I burned all my greens. It might not hit that high.

Hard for me to avoid the troll. I haven't created a 2nd account yet so if I don't attend the match. I won't be able to react.
    I better attend and hope I make the correct decisions.

5 hours more till the match. I changed the time so that it will be his 4am but my lunch hour

Max
    My rating is only 101.7 though and his is 89 now. I wish I was 107.2 but I think even if I burned all my greens. It might not hit that high.

Hard for me to avoid the troll. I haven't created a 2nd account yet so if I don't attend the match. I won't be able to react.

5 hours more till the match. I changed the time so that it will be his 4am but my lunch hour
    Well lol, I’d misread it because the picture to me was a bit blurry

Max

Oh good best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh good best of luck with that.

Thanks bro. I will keep you guys posted but I believe you will be sleeping by then

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast