Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won the Champions League Semi Final last year 6-0 in aggregate, they were stronger but they were bad, we dominated them so comfortably in these 2 matches,

They did not show up and nor did I, I wonder if the game engine wanted me to win back to back Champions Leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You were supposed to win it. I was probably about to get trolled.

I think if this bloke didn’t appear and mess things up. He might have won it. He should come and read the guides. Got to be very careful when subbing a defender. But I ain’t complaining. Free pass for me

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You were supposed to win it. I was probably about to get trolled.

I think if this bloke didn’t appear and mess things up. He might have won it. He should come and read the guides. Got to be very careful when subbing a defender. But I ain’t complaining. Free pass for me
    Just don’t lose 6-0

35 Games player 4.57 scored and 1.11 conceded per game (and I'm playing defensive)
    My best player this season is scoring 1.54 goals per game and averaging 1.08 assist.

Get a grip Nordeus.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-acc2.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    35 Games player 4.57 scored and 1.11 conceded per game (and I'm playing defensive)
    My best player this season is scoring 1.54 goals per game and averaging 1.08 assist.

Get a grip Nordeus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACC2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	130983
    I used to concede 0.55 goals per game even when attacking, what is the quality opponents like, maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourself and you are getting countered, it could be bad luck but probably Nordeus not wanting you to make some clean sheets!

Desert Rats FC fought well in their Champions League Quarter-Final, but conceded a late equaliser from their higher-Quality opponent; then they took back the two points they dropped in the race for the League Championship when they beat their closest rivals in the big 1st vs 2nd clash of the day.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-19.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-l43-league-r17-top.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC have been banging in the goals in the past couple of days, having two good League wins over mid-table outfits. The Champions League match today was between two sides with exactly equal Quality, but Nouvion got all the breaks and go into the 2nd Leg with a potentially unassailable lead.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-18-19.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-r17-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Just don’t lose 6-0

Lol. Unlikely but possible. Let’s see how he does at his turf and when I don’t put in the extra effort. Going to play him soon

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Lol. Unlikely but possible. Let’s see how he does at his turf and when I don’t put in the extra effort. Going to play him soon
    You will probably win, as I have said before, your joker Record is the most important factor in your season, overall while playing the game, I won 381 out of 432 home matches drew 27 and lost 24.

My win percentage at home just over 88.1%

Your Away Record needs to be decent too, probably around 80 ish percent

Mine was a little above 80%

And in total my all time win percentage is 84% during all 3 stints on the game.

728 wins out of 864.

I know I babbled on there but still, I don’t think he will lose to heavily at home because obviously if advantage, but for some reason, in some seasons, it happened once, my Away Record was better we had 19 wins 4 draws and a loss at home and 21 wins 1 draw and 2 losses away, overall not too different but still. Also I might add, as Super dunk said, win percentage is less important than trophies, so focus on your trophy cabinet but I also like to focus on my win percentage as well.

Also I know you have got a higher win percentage now, around 97% which is amazing by the way. I mean no offence but the higher the levels go, your win percentage will probably drop down, obviously because of better competition.
    It will probably drop to about 85-90%, which is still good, just win all the trophies and don’t worry about all I’ve said I am probably so inexperienced compared to some other managers on the forum.

Also let us know how you get on in the cup and champions league.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC fought well in their Champions League Quarter-Final, but conceded a late equaliser from their higher-Quality opponent; then they took back the two points they dropped in the race for the League Championship when they beat their closest rivals in the big 1st vs 2nd clash of the day.

Good win.

Name:	S50 Results Day 19.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	130984

Name:	S50 L43 League R17 Top.jpg 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	130985

Nouvion Ville FC have been banging in the goals in the past couple of days, having two good League wins over mid-table outfits. The Champions League match today was between two sides with exactly equal Quality, but Nouvion got all the breaks and go into the 2nd Leg with a potentially unassailable lead.

That is a very good lead to have in that match.

Name:	S12 Results Day 18-19.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	130986

Name:	S12 L12 League R17 Top.jpg 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	130987

My answers are in the quotes.

What do You think about this. A, B or C (whatever you pick you shall get what they give you). Gamble scam. But OK, they give you 20% tokens back. I am not the manager that spend a lot on auction, but it's good for those that spend. Why is this, they know the problem with auctions and that people are losing a lot of tokens there (so much that they stop playing).

Rookie
    Thanks for the screen shots.
    The problem I see is that bids have now gone way up. If you bid 50T for a player you would normally have only paid 20T for AND you only get 20% back (10T in this example) you have spent a lot of tokens (for a player that will age in ten days and lose 20% of their quality).
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast