Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    Ok, so we're through the first round, by winning 4-0 at home. I'm still experimenting with the formation. Tomorrow is CL day. Can't wait to see the league draw.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    Look forward to it I hope to win he league again, I need a few more league and CL’s top, I will try to win the cup but it is not important to me anymore as I have won it 5 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both teams safely through to the next round of the Cup.

For Nouvion Ville FC, the front three let a couple of other players bag a goal each before getting greedy for the rest...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-01-02.jpg

...and for Desert Rats FC, the wingers shared out the goals between them...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-01-02.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-11-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Oh great...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-nv-day-3-home.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-nv-day-3-league.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    after 2 season dry, got a trophy, learned that changing formation is not good for me, why change something that works good, so back on my attycking formation, not changing much this season, dl and amc, rest are good quality, hoping for finnally get a treblle, so far was close 3 times but one goal or penalties stoped me
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Nordeus set me up in highest quallity league (where I have no friend in), and all of my friends are playing lowest quallity league.

The question is why am I playing there if my team is lowest quallity in that league and even mid quallity in other league (where my friends playing).

So, how they make league:
    - by quallity, no, I have a prove that it is not like that
    - by friends, no, I have prove for that too

I guess they want me to start spending all those greens and tokens, for which I dont have plans in this season.

The Desert Rats FC Management are happy that they've started to recruit new players again, as they would be struggling a bit with their League draw this season...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-l43-league-initial.jpg

...and Nouvion Ville FC finally got access to their League competition and also have a bit of work to do to keep up with their League opponents, especially the 11th one in the list...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-initial.jpg

...speaking of, how does this work? Started in 2014, team at Level 12 with achievements to match - it's been a long time since you could restart at Level 1 with the same account...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-fc-lili-history.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2019 at 12:18 PM.

In any case, if the manager changed to a team of lower level, his higher manager level would be retained. Maybe there are some useful infomation in his history area; have a look. You can also send the last picture above to the support section of the game and ask them for explanations.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-12-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Rookie
    It could also be that they restarted playing recently. That's what's happened with my account. It says account creation in 2012, but I restarted playing 3 months ago, that's why I'm only level 8

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    It could also be that they restarted playing recently. That's what's happened with my account. It says account creation in 2012, but I restarted playing 3 months ago, that's why I'm only level 8

It is expected that the account would still have moved up by more levels, but maybe if someone created an account long way back (in old system) but never relogged back after the first season and the account was only reactivated recently, this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Nordeus set me up in highest quallity league (where I have no friend in), and all of my friends are playing lowest quallity league.

The question is why am I playing there if my team is lowest quallity in that league and even mid quallity in other league (where my friends playing).

So, how they make league:
    - by quallity, no, I have a prove that it is not like that
    - by friends, no, I have prove for that too

I guess they want me to start spending all those greens and tokens, for which I dont have plans in this season.
    I think they change it up a bit every season, so not the same guys get drawn together in a league all the time.
    Imo quality still the no1 criteria, but not a guarantee.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast