Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    bro, given you are using almost the same formation as mine, can you be a bit generous and tell me the tactical instructions you use in bigger games? Also against which formations, does this 4 2 3 1 not work? (I have pretty bad experience using 4 2 3 1 against 4 3(wide) 1 2st and 3 1 3 3 (no striker formation) and 4 1 2 1 2. )
    what are the arrows that you use while playing attacking/defensive? I normally have forward ones on all my amc and st, and back on 2 centraldefenders. In defensive I also attach a back arrow on one of my MCs (and sometimes even both) if I want to shut shop.
    I allready changed to 4-3n-2w-1 cause AMC played bad probably because my tactic was very defensive. I change tactic all the time because nordeus change their game engine after every update. Dont use any arrows (they dont work) just watch how your players are standing on the field (in a game) and move them down or up field. Lately I move my defence and MC's close to my GK as possible, and counter attack with AML-ST-AMR (dont move them).

I have problem with 4-3w-1-2, 4-4-2, 5-2-2-1. I am thinking that against those you should play with ML-MR and 2 ST.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm on break but I wanted to move on in the Super League, for fun and to keep in shape the 11 good players that left in the team (to play asso).
    But the other 3 in my CL group are so bad managers and the group is f.....
    If they will have a draw, it's gonna be a big mess

Season 125 - Are you ready?-cl-group-d4.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm on break but I wanted to move on in the Super League, for fun and to keep in shape the 11 good players that left in the team (to play asso).
    But the other 3 in my CL group are so bad managers and the group is f.....
    If they will have a draw, it's gonna be a big mess

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL group d4.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	130860
    Well hard luck, I wish I could tank and win lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Now my striker complaining for not scoring recently. What should i do? He is the top scorer last season and won the challenge. Maybe the challenge reward (30% finishing) has do something with my player skills?

Attachment 130848

This is my 2nd best striker last season

Attachment 130849
    How many goals has he scored this season, is he being ridiculous?

Today i dropped the first points in the league, drawed 3-3 with a 87% team, and won easily 4-0 in the CL group to assure myself the 1st spot.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Today i dropped the first points in the league, drawed 3-3 with a 87% team, and won easily 4-0 in the CL group to assure myself the 1st spot.
    Well unlucky, you can still win the Quadruple best of luck from the rest of the season

SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well unlucky, you can still win the Quadruple best of luck from the rest of the season

Error from the forum. couldn t submit my message the first time.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

i still have 3 points advantage in the league while in the cup i should easily qualify to semifinals and in the CL easy passage to the quarters.
    What scares me are the finals, because i don t know how to handle them...
    last season i barely won 1-0 with a 35% stronger team and lost 3-4 to a 35% worse team in the CL.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    i still have 3 points advantage in the league while in the cup i should easily qualify to semifinals and in the CL easy passage to the quarters.
    What scares me are the finals, because i don t know how to handle them...
    last season i barely won 1-0 with a 35% stronger team and lost 3-4 to a 35% worse team in the CL.
    As you can see in my signature, I lost my CL Final on level 2 as well, it was a 3-0 drubbing to a 10% weaker team, we had more shots on goal and on target, the next season we were eliminated in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, On Level 4, we won for the first time 4-1 over a 23% weaker team, we scored 62 goals in the CL that season, Conceded 5 and won all the games.

Level 5 we won the CL again, we won 1-0 against a 10% weaker team with an 88th minute winner.

I quit as you can see and I won back to back Champions Leagues, I am proud of that still. That season where we got back to back CL’s we scored 44 times and conceded 9 times and we won 12 and Drew 1 of the games, I had to overcome a lot of hard opponents in that CL, a 3% stronger team in the group stage that we beat 5-0 and 2-1 (We ended up facing him in the super cup, maybe he purposely dropped out.) we beat this opponent 3-1 in the Super Cup, we then played a 2% weaker team in the round of 16 4-3, 3-3 first leg despite trailing the first leg 2-0, and we won the second leg at home 1-0 with a 90th minute winner.

We easily beat a 31% weaker team in the Quarter Finals of the CL 10-1 on aggregate.

We beat a slightly stronger team 6-0 on aggregate in the Semi Finals and then we won the Champions League Final against a 10% weaker team with an 88th minute winner to make it 1-0.

Overall, my final 2 seasons have been good.

Max
    Error from the forum. couldn t submit my message the first time.
    Ok

Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast