Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    As you can see in my signature, I lost my CL Final on level 2 as well, it was a 3-0 drubbing to a 10% weaker team, we had more shots on goal and on target, the next season we were eliminated in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, On Level 4, we won for the first time 4-1 over a 23% weaker team, we scored 62 goals in the CL that season, Conceded 5 and won all the games.

Level 5 we won the CL again, we won 1-0 against a 10% weaker team with an 88th minute winner.

I quit as you can see and I won back to back Champions Leagues, I am proud of that still. That season where we got back to back CL’s we scored 44 times and conceded 9 times and we won 12 and Drew 1 of the games, I had to overcome a lot of hard opponents in that CL, a 3% stronger team in the group stage that we beat 5-0 and 2-1 (We ended up facing him in the super cup, maybe he purposely dropped out.) we beat this opponent 3-1 in the Super Cup, we then played a 2% weaker team in the round of 16 4-3, 3-3 first leg despite trailing the first leg 2-0, and we won the second leg at home 1-0 with a 90th minute winner.

We easily beat a 31% weaker team in the Quarter Finals of the CL 10-1 on aggregate.

We beat a slightly stronger team 6-0 on aggregate in the Semi Finals and then we won the Champions League Final against a 10% weaker team with an 88th minute winner to make it 1-0.

Overall, my final 2 seasons have been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max, you seem have very good memory. I remember only one CL match at level 4 quarter final, I won the first round 4-1 and the second round my opponent changed all his squad by scout players and he won 4-1 and also penalty shoutout.
    My team is unbeaten this season: 20 wins, scored 109 goals and conceded 2 goals.

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Max, you seem have very good memory. I remember only one CL match at level 4 quarter final, I won the first round 4-1 and the second round my opponent changed all his squad by scout players and he won 4-1 and also penalty shoutout.
    My team is unbeaten this season: 20 wins, scored 109 goals and conceded 2 goals.
    Mhm, yes I do, what I do at the end of the season is I calculate, my goals Scored Per season so I would add up all the goals I scored in the cup and CL, because the league is there for you already.

Ps Moderators etc... I know this is off topic I am just wandering a comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-20-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Desert Rats FC had two tight wins today. The first in the League was a midfield battle, the deadlock broken only by an opportunist goal by centre back Goce Ormsby, beating two Rats forwards to a loose ball in the penalty box and ramming it past the 'keeper. The Champions League match was goalless until the 83rd minute, veteran winger Thomas Arvehed, having come on as sub only two minutes earlier, heading a cross into the net, and with one minute to go, midfielder Osama Rageb netting a pass from fellow midfielder Paul Maguire.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-11.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-l43-league-r09-top.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-champ-group-e-gr5.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC had their worst defeat record, outstanding since their 5th League match of Season 1, broken today. Away at an equal-Quality opponent in the Champions League, they held parity until the 64th minute then the wheels came off... They got back to winning form in the League match later, turning in a better performance in winning 3-0, but lost striker Maicol Guilherme to injury.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-11.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-group-e-gr5.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-r09-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My competitions are getting tougher. Thanks to the event, abandoned teams are being strengthened and reactivated.
    2 competitors which were 30 plus are now 80 plus. I do hope they get abandoned again before I face them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My competitions are getting tougher. Thanks to the event, abandoned teams are being strengthened and reactivated.
    2 competitors which were 30 plus are now 80 plus. I do hope they get abandoned again before I face them.
    Looks like a non issue. His better team is on the bench and he fielded the worse possible team he could put together in today’s matchup. Looks like he doesn’t want to promote.

Looks like a non issue. His better team is on the bench and he fielded the worse possible team he could put together in today’s matchup. Looks like he doesn’t want to promote.
    Typical Tanking behaviour...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Typical Tanking behaviour...
    Yes, he is probably tanking and cannot blame him as such as this is one of the way to avoid going through the routine pain (difficulty finding players to buy and then to successfully buy the players) of every season after promotion. This is the way to go if someone still wants to have some fun (events, associations...) without needing to break the bank and to sit hours in front of screen watching auctions list. A good part of the stress and frustration of going through every new season in a new level are avoided. It is evident that playing this game the normal way has become too demanding and such a pain in the long run. Usually one is expected to want to keep going up the levels in a video game, but this is one of the only games where users will opt to stay in the same level and on the lower ones due to the already said negatives of promoting to the next level and also due to certain other things that just get worst in the higher levels. In other words, tanking is a way of making the game more convenient and reasonable.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-21-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, he is probably tanking and cannot blame him as such as this is one of the way to avoid going through the routine pain (difficulty finding players to buy and then to successfully buy the players) of every season after promotion. This is the way to go if someone still wants to have some fun (events, associations...) without needing to break the bank and to sit hours in front of screen watching auctions list. A good part of the stress and frustration of going through every new season in a new level are avoided. It is evident that playing this game the normal way has become too demanding and such a pain in the long run. Usually one is expected to want to keep going up the levels in a video game, but this is one of the only games where users will opt to stay in the same level and on the lower ones due to the already said negatives of promoting to the next level and also due to certain other things that just get worst in the higher levels. In other words, tanking is a way of making the game more convenient and reasonable.
    Abit fast to get tired of the game though as I am in level 3. And wouldn't it be wiser to tank only in level 4. At least we would get tokens from associations. But yeah, I am not against tanking especially since the game sounds boring at the top.

Abit fast to get tired of the game though as I am in level 3. And wouldn't it be wiser to tank only in level 4. At least we would get tokens from associations. But yeah, I am not against tanking especially since the game sounds boring at the top.
    Those guys you see tanking in the very low levels are probably experienced users that created another accounts. There is a big disadvanatage when someone is already in the high levels (say, level 30 and above); it becomes difficult to identify fast training players due the market values getting closer to each other going up the levels, and given the already **** auction lists those days, the task of identifying the desired fast training players from a very limited set of different auction lists is difficult and demanding. Those tankers are those that concentrate mostly on associations and events (and sometimes the Cup).

Probably upscaling team only for farming emblem / kit from the event.
    Sillybq likes this.

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast