Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It’s the final week of the season and it is the worst season out team has ever had, we have lost nine tonnes in 32 games and we have conceded an appalling 40 goals. We have only scored 87.

We were out of the CL group stage so no 3 in a row there, we got knocked out of the super league hen, and finally we were out of the Cup in the Round of 16.

To be fair I sabotaged all of our team’s performance this season, I purposely made us lose 7 out of 9 of the games we have lost.

We can still go for the league but hat just isn’t good enough to me anymore.

We will win the Quadruple next season.

That has to be our aim since our Record was trash this season.

Well, I suppose I did it to farm rests but I have been too lazy :P

That’s actually good for someone who wanted to quit and decided midway to play. Plus I read you sold a lot of your players but did not replace them. So well done! How is your prep for next season quad push? How many players are you intending to keep from your current setup? Are your players young?

Mate, some of your posts take longer to write than watching 40 videos a day. Click watch, do something and come back and click it again?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    That’s actually good for someone who wanted to quit and decided midway to play. Plus I read you sold a lot of your players but did not replace them. So well done! How is your prep for next season quad push? How many players are you intending to keep from your current setup? Are your players young?

Mate, some of your posts take longer to write than watching 40 videos a day. Click watch, do something and come back and click it again?
    Fair enough, I will buy loads of good players, save up tokens, I am building up my squad slightly to be prepared,

I will farm loads of rests right now so by the end of the season I should have 175 rests.

So I will take the competition by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In the league I have 9 points lead with 8 games to go, but I have already won it, and also the golden boot, having a 25 goals lead as I type this.
    In the CL I won 3-1 in quarters at Home against a previous quadruple winner and he is preparing to leave the stage.
    And I have qualified myself for the cup and going to face a 28% worse team, so that should be 3 cups in a row for me.
    In the super league the best possible opponent has 18% less quality than I do, and my players are mini-mutants.
    So the objective of Quadruple stands , and it s bigger than ever before I think. This is my best chance ! ( Have 108,3% quality which is mad high at lvl 3)
    Yes 108.3 is really strong plus they are mini mutants. Congrats, it sounds like it’s your season.
    Is the striker you want to keep still young? Or 21 and above this year. I am struggling with the same dilemma.
    I have this AML that’s 21 that has been great for the past few seasons but is 22 next year. He trains really fast and his favourite competition is CL which is something I really need as my other 2 attackers fav are cup.

Yes 108.3 is really strong plus they are mini mutants. Congrats, it sounds like it’s your season.
    Is the striker you want to keep still young? Or 21 and above this year. I am struggling with the same dilemma.
    I have this AML that’s 21 that has been great for the past few seasons but is 22 next year. He trains really fast and his favourite competition is CL which is something I really need as my other 2 attackers fav are cup.
    For sure will keep my ST for couple more seasons, least 2.
    And my best player, my AML is 21 and 7* and i intend to keep him and my AMR which is 19 till they almost hit 30 y old.
    Don t care if i will spend more greens to keep them competitive, but as i said many times i like to keep players for longer.

Have a AML 128% quality that has 190% attack and a DC with 105% that has 180% defense.
    So yeah, i have couple of minimutants while some are even mutants themselves.
    I m still around, LOL!

You should train him a bit more this season, because with 22 years old it goes a lot slower.
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You will probably win, as I have said before, your joker Record is the most important factor in your season, overall while playing the game, I won 381 out of 432 home matches drew 27 and lost 24.

My win percentage at home just over 88.1%

Your Away Record needs to be decent too, probably around 80 ish percent

Mine was a little above 80%

And in total my all time win percentage is 84% during all 3 stints on the game.

728 wins out of 864.

I know I babbled on there but still, I don’t think he will lose to heavily at home because obviously if advantage, but for some reason, in some seasons, it happened once, my Away Record was better we had 19 wins 4 draws and a loss at home and 21 wins 1 draw and 2 losses away, overall not too different but still. Also I might add, as Super dunk said, win percentage is less important than trophies, so focus on your trophy cabinet but I also like to focus on my win percentage as well.

Also I know you have got a higher win percentage now, around 97% which is amazing by the way. I mean no offence but the higher the levels go, your win percentage will probably drop down, obviously because of better competition.
    It will probably drop to about 85-90%, which is still good, just win all the trophies and don’t worry about all I’ve said I am probably so inexperienced compared to some other managers on the forum.

Also let us know how you get on in the cup and champions league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you said makes sense and I too intend to focus more on the trophies. My stats are going to be screwed up when I tank anyway. Think even 85 - 90 will be difficult once I take my break.

Yeah maybe so in the forum where the regulars here are really good and experienced. But having said that, most of the players who spent big tokens on the so called Black Friday scam were mostly above level 20 from what I noticed. My personal opinion is being experienced in the game doesn’t always equal an active, dedicated and eager to learn noob. Anyway noobs don’t have a few hundred tokens to foolishly spend. Our losses are limited.

I did beat my cup opponent good away too. This season is too smooth sailing. Kind of making me nervous. Getting trolled in the finals would be devastating.
    My next tough opponent will be in the SuperCup. The level of competition in the Super league this season is tougher than CL for my draw. 2 guys above 75 and both have 1 attacker above 120. No one else worth mentioning.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-53b0f60c-0c58-4ddf-89a3-090685236085.jpg
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-f8df0c56-afd8-4a79-a366-bf4140f111fc.jpg
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-acc43498-eb84-4116-907b-c0fb928e4dcd.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    For sure will keep my ST for couple more seasons, least 2.
    And my best player, my AML is 21 and 7* and i intend to keep him and my AMR which is 19 till they almost hit 30 y old.
    Don t care if i will spend more greens to keep them competitive, but as i said many times i like to keep players for longer.

Have a AML 128% quality that has 190% attack and a DC with 105% that has 180% defense.
    So yeah, i have couple of minimutants while some are even mutants themselves.
    Your guys are definitely worth keeping. My guy is only 6 stars. 103 percent regular well trained player I think. I didn’t train him all season. Focusing more on those definite keeps. Hmmmm. Still lost. Anyway you are right. Saving tokens and greens comes second to winning for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You should train him a bit more this season, because with 22 years old it goes a lot slower.
    I haven’t kept a 21 year old before and I never had a 22 year old player as well. I actually thought it might be a slow gradual decline? How much slower is it roughly? 10 percent or like 50 percent?

Conducted a little experiment if anyone is interested:
    Bought:
    29 y old player and spent 18 greens to gain him 1% quality
    27 y old player and spent 14 greens to gain him 1% quality.
    25 y old player and spent 12 greens to gain him 1% quality.
    3 forced counter attack drills, with 2 whistles,
    I m still around, LOL!

I haven’t kept a 21 year old before and I never had a 22 year old player as well. I actually thought it might be a slow gradual decline? How much slower is it roughly? 10 percent or like 50 percent?
    18-21 is the same speed and with 22 years old it's a lot slower, I don't know for sure, because I don't train 22+ yo often but I guess you need around 40-50% more rests then. It's why my advice is to train 21 year old very high. I always train with 19 years old for the first time and if possible, with 21 I train to 140% or higher, I can then keep the player until 25 years old and he has at least 5 stars. Then buy new 18 year old.
    Sillybq likes this.

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast