Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    khris, when you checking it can you tell me is this 0 in tag letter or number, in case need to post it without screenshoot in future
    This is a zero.

#0FCS1T

Oi ladsForum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge-screenshot_2019-11-16-19-11-13-86.jpgForum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge-screenshot_2019-11-16-19-11-06-42.jpg
    @Be Heo wow nice shot I thought my pics were the worst

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ChocoLove; 11-16-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is a zero.
    ty khris
    khris likes this.

Massive thank you Kris for setting this up! Fun just playing the game but this comp really adds a bit of extra spice. Gotta say, lots of crazy good players posted here- nice work . Was wondering which matches will be used to calculate winners? League, cup & champ league?
    khris likes this.

ASSO TAG:A4N72A
    players:Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge-1.jpg
    Suazo
    Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge-2.jpg
    and Williams.
    This season i m going with my other winger for the challenge instead of the striker whose assist rate is 1 in 11
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnetButBetter View Post
    Massive thank you Kris for setting this up! Fun just playing the game but this comp really adds a bit of extra spice. Gotta say, lots of crazy good players posted here- nice work . Was wondering which matches will be used to calculate winners? League, cup & champ league?
    Exactly.

Dreamer
    My 2 players
    #V28F1A

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    ChocoLove likes this.

#KBAL2H

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    seems this event will be my last and also last season, will stay only for asso to help friends till they not need me anymore. Too bad, my players really start to make decent number of assists but cant take anymore those disrespect to me as customer, making me idiot with false team strength in events and in same time stubborn refuse to fix wrong decisions in gameplay, you can fool some ppl some time, but cant fool all ppl all the time, so goood luck to me in this forum event

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    seems this event will be my last and also last season, will stay only for asso to help friends till they not need me anymore. Too bad, my players really start to make decent number of assists but cant take anymore those disrespect to me as customer, making me idiot with false team strength in events and in same time stubborn refuse to fix wrong decisions in gameplay, you can fool some ppl some time, but cant fool all ppl all the time, so goood luck to me in this forum event
    Be better for the other forum participants if you don't bother with this, no?
    If you end up winning tokens then they won't be much use when you leave the game. I'm sure there are some here desperate for these extra tokens for next season.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast