Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I am Finished

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hi, It’s Max here again, I have decided I am done with Top Eleven, I started playing on Match 3rd 2017 and I am ending this all on November 14th 2019. I managed 3 stints and won 21 titles including 2 Champions Leagues, I have an 84% win percentage while playing this game.

Reasons for quitting.

1. boredom, I have won every single trophy on top Eleven including the triple crown during my second stint.

2. Troll Results.

3. Too much effort

4. The free booster ads not loading despite good internet connection.

Thanks for being so welcoming on the forum, I will be staying but my posts per day will decrease slightly, The Max FC Team Showcase will be updated for the 4th and Final time.

I have decided after 2.6 years playing the game on 3 stints, I have had enough, the game had gotten Boring.

Goodbye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow I am a hypocrite, I have come back 2 days later, I just can’t bare letting that team rot, it is amazing, I sold all my players my average team quality was 83.6% it went down to 56% and now it is up to 74%, a long way to go still.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Wow I am a hypocrite, I have come back 2 days later, I just can’t bare letting that team rot, it is amazing, I sold all my players my average team quality was 83.6% it went down to 56% and now it is up to 74%, a long way to go still.

How many resources do you have as of now? cash and tokens i mean
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    How many resources do you have as of now? cash and tokens i mean
    Hardly anything, As I have said before I am a freeloader, what made me leave in the first place were the ads.

This happened 2 days in a row so yeah, it took ages to try and get loads of ads, when I initially left, I’d decided enough was enough, I thought I was putting in too much effort.

I might leave again but I could not bare seeing my team, that was a back to back treble winner rot away like that so I tried to restore form and dominance on the server, like in the last few seasons.
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Rookie
    Same thing happening here mate. No ads, or ads aren't loading. Any contact with the support comes with lame replies.

And speaking of troll results, today I just did a 7 1 over a 114 with my 109 team..I mean, I didn't play superbly and neither was he that rubbish, but then in the evening I lost to a 92% with a weird formation ( 1 4 1 2 2 with no players on right wing at all except DR) 4-2. I dominated posession. Had more shots on target, but he scored 4 out of the 5 shots at a ridiculous 80%. I knew it was the god of trolls at work when my amc got red carded and inspite of playing normal tackle, and having 10 fouls to his 17, I saw 4 yellows and 1 red.

Another thing I have seen in recent days, at odd numbered supporters I tend to do badly. So in a home game, if I see the match I do badly. On away games I do better. However if in a home game a friend decides to support me, I play much better all of a sudden. Similarly in away its the exact opposite and I play worse all of a sudden.

Also, my scorers who have 200+ and 100+ goals in round 190 and 95 matches all of a sudden tend to disappear in big matches. Almost everytime. Little wonder I have the pristine record of 8 runners up trophies, with the record of losing the league on 2 or less points three times in 5 seasons.

Max

I am Finished

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Same thing happening here mate. No ads, or ads aren't loading. Any contact with the support comes with lame replies.

And speaking of troll results, today I just did a 7 1 over a 114 with my 109 team..I mean, I didn't play superbly and neither was he that rubbish, but then in the evening I lost to a 92% with a weird formation ( 1 4 1 2 2 with no players on right wing at all except DR) 4-2. I dominated posession. Had more shots on target, but he scored 4 out of the 5 shots at a ridiculous 80%. I knew it was the god of trolls at work when my amc got red carded and inspite of playing normal tackle, and having 10 fouls to his 17, I saw 4 yellows and 1 red.

Another thing I have seen in recent days, at odd numbered supporters I tend to do badly. So in a home game, if I see the match I do badly. On away games I do better. However if in a home game a friend decides to support me, I play much better all of a sudden. Similarly in away its the exact opposite and I play worse all of a sudden.

Also, my scorers who have 200+ and 100+ goals in round 190 and 95 matches all of a sudden tend to disappear in big matches. Almost everytime. Little wonder I have the pristine record of 8 runners up trophies, with the record of losing the league on 2 or less points three times in 5 seasons.
    Yeah I get where you are coming from, similar things happen to me as well.
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Max

I am Finished

(Off topic)
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    As someone that is still playing this game (though I plan to quit too), I can say that it is probably the best decision for you. Enjoy your life and also make good use of some your free time if your situation allows you. You can still stay into contact with us via the forum and also there is facebook, but keep into consideration that there will be tendency or the temptation for you to go back into the game if you stay in the forum.

For me personally, like I have said many times, this game requires too much effort and time and also is very inconvenient, and it is worst during certain events. It is real pain to even find the desired players to buy (every season same thing, and worst in the higher levels). This game is unhealthy as it requires too much time sitting and looking at the screen watching auctions list for many hours every day to find the desired players to bid for. More frustration is caused when some of the desired or desperately needed players never seem to show up. There is the scout list but even there I could not find certain players despite using tokens many times to refresh the list. Clearly, it is not my fault. The game still have its fun parts but not worth it in the long run for me, especially given my situation. Even when someone had enough and want out, sometimes he cannot even leave because for example my case, I just cannot abandon the others in my association, but I informed them that this will be likely my last season and that I am staying this season just because of them.
    Yes I have quit for good now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12