Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107
Like Tree62Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

  1. #81
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Typical top eleven event...pile of rubbish....my team 108, win the 3rd game .....get a player ...what do i get a 64 MC/MR....i mean he wont even get to wash the boots he is that useless......

    play the next team,which i am apparently 10% better than....my striker injured in first 4 minute....battle on for a 1-1 ...2 mins to go they get a player sent off i get a pen.....result!! except i miss,.....and they then continue to dominate the game even though they are a player down.....end up losing....typical Nordeus rubbish
    My striker got injured in 4 minutes, and we lost the game, I have quit anyway like what my signature says.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pleasures likes this.

  2. #82
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    My team was struggle at stage 9. I lost the first try by penalty shoot-out, my players scored only one goal out of 4 penalties. It was ridiculous because my players are high in shooting and finishing attributes. I won the stage 9 by the 2nd try and also by penalty shoot-out. I finally lost at the last stage. Now they ask 30T for replay from stage 9.
    You all struggle at the end due to the game engine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grandef likes this.

  3. #83
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,041
    Just used my 2nd entry and I only passed 2 additional countries before bowing out against Thailand.
    It will cost me 10 tokens to restart at Malaysia. Since I am low level and tokens are precious, I will not be gambling this time round.
    maloukees likes this.

  4. #84
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Just used my 2nd entry and I only passed 2 additional countries before bowing out against Thailand.
    It will cost me 10 tokens to restart at Malaysia. Since I am low level and tokens are precious, I will not be gambling this time round.
    Yes that’s a good decision, I was at a low level took so I would have not entered again, did you still win the 4-6 star player, you probably won the 4 because the game decided you are not getting lucky.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #85
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes that’s a good decision, I was at a low level took so I would have not entered again, did you still win the 4-6 star player, you probably won the 4 because the game decided you are not getting lucky.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got a 84 percent MC which was someone I needed. It would be sufficient for my team just for the season. MCs are one of the most expensive positions in auctions. Probably because it is a non key position and everyone gets rid of them come season end. However, I too have a competitor who got a 6 star AMC with shadow striker SA. Am not too happy about that. FML

  6. #86
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    My Asian tour finished.
    It went better than expected, won some good tokens, the items, a useless 4* player but a useful 6* (as I don't have any descent bench this season).

    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-asia-tour-.jpg

    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-asia-tour-china.jpg

    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-asia-tour-china-stats-2-won.jpg

    not gonna give 30 tokens to re-enter.

    * I used only my free entrance
    *
    Started with about 98% quality
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-23-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    Tactician and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #87
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    My Asian tour finished.
    It went better than expected, won some good tokens, the items, a useless 4* player but a useful 6* ...
    How many rejoins you bought?

  8. #88
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I got a 84 percent MC which was someone I needed. It would be sufficient for my team just for the season. MCs are one of the most expensive positions in auctions. Probably because it is a non key position and everyone gets rid of them come season end. However, I too have a competitor who got a 6 star AMC with shadow striker SA. Am not too happy about that. FML
    If I were to get an 5 star player, a competitor would get a 6 star player, or in the king of the hill, you can get a 7-9 star player, I would get an 7-8 star player and guess what? My competitor would get a 9 star player, I wonder actually how much resources the managers of the 8-9 star have and how much they would spend, I honestly don’t get why people spend so much, but it is there money so they can choose I guess.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #89
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    My Asian tour finished.
    It went better than expected, won some good tokens, the items, a useless 4* player but a useful 6* (as I don't have any descent bench this season).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ASIA TOUR .jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	130892

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ASIA TOUR CHINA.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	130893

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ASIA TOUR CHINA STATS 2 WON.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	130894

    not gonna give 30 tokens to re-enter.
    It is sort of unlucky that you only got a 6 star player, because what I could see there is you could have got a 6-8 star player, usually, most people would get the 7, which always happened to me, you would always get the middle quality player,

    Best of luck with that player I guess because they sometimes become flops.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #90
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    If I were to get an 5 star player, a competitor would get a 6 star player, or in the king of the hill, you can get a 7-9 star player, I would get an 7-8 star player and guess what? My competitor would get a 9 star player, I wonder actually how much resources the managers of the 8-9 star have and how much they would spend, I honestly don’t get why people spend so much, but it is there money so they can choose I guess.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I try to be positive but seeing that 6 star shadow striker AMC tear up his opponent in the cup quarter finals really worried me.

    I was certain I was done training for the season as I raised my quality above 90 percent for the first time since I started playing here. It is now 95 percent with no one above 21 in starting lineup and I still do not feel confident. I might have to burn more greens to ease my fears.

    I hope he is done with the event as well. If I see another 6 star there, I can kiss all my greens goodbye lol
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-23-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast