Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 107
Like Tree62Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

  1. #61
    Addicted IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    506
    I don't know how they made the draws , my asso mates with same % got different oppos. This is a friend pic , no manipulation but got a much weaker last team

    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-75594416_454194345232518_8774305310245388288_n.jpg

    I got 137% ( i'm 132 )

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  2. #62
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    452
    crazy stupid event carbon copy of last one same players being carded/red card/injured etc won first 2 matches with ease reached saved point and then big joke next match loose well how scripted and unusual for this game and just how does my side only get 2 shots at goal all game yet game engine controlled side get 20 ????? well done nordeus more waste of tokens safe to say fool me once yes fool me twice no, and no greens etc for subs more rip off game features

  3. #63
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I don't know how they made the draws , my asso mates with same % got different oppos. This is a friend pic , no manipulation but got a much weaker last team

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75594416_454194345232518_8774305310245388288_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	130835

    I got 137% ( i'm 132 )
    I am thinking, what if they were playing with subs and they real quallity was hidden somehow. I really don't know.

  4. #64
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,728
    Got another good 4-6*, only got trashed with 4* on main account.

  5. #65
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    With my 2nd team, played for second time with Muang Thong Reds for the emblem and again my best player and scorer (with 500 goals) was injured as the first time.
    Ok I said, it's fixed not to win it.
    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-tour-asia-vryzas-again.jpg

    but then my GK saved the day
    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-tour-asia-won-emblem.jpg

    so after NIK, my 1st team, I won the 2nd one also with one rejoin.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #66
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    With my 2nd team, played for second time with Muang Thong Reds for the emblem and again my best player and scorer (with 500 goals) was injured as the first time.
    Ok I said, it's fixed not to win it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOUR ASIA VRYZAS AGAIN.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	130839

    but then my GK saved the day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOUR ASIA  WON EMBLEM.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	130840

    so after NIK, my 1st team, I won the 2nd one also with one rejoin.
    Lucky you, guess who was not supporting lol.

    I though you were taking a break right?

    Max FC Level 6.

    2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    3x Champions League Winner. (4,5,) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

    Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

    Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120


    Game Over, (At least for now)

  7. #67
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Lucky you, guess who was not supporting lol.
    I though you were taking a break right?
    I 'm taking a break from the League, buying players, doing training and so
    but I keep 11 players for the asso games and whatever can comes in the Cup or events.


    Also, you couldn't support as I removed you from friends list this season, as some others who were inactive friends.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #68
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    219
    Typical top eleven event...pile of rubbish....my team 108, win the 3rd game .....get a player ...what do i get a 64 MC/MR....i mean he wont even get to wash the boots he is that useless......

    play the next team,which i am apparently 10% better than....my striker injured in first 4 minute....battle on for a 1-1 ...2 mins to go they get a player sent off i get a pen.....result!! except i miss,.....and they then continue to dominate the game even though they are a player down.....end up losing....typical Nordeus rubbish
    JanMolbyFan likes this.

  9. #69
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    52
    Got knocked out at stage 4 to a 18% weaker team, thank you very much. I'm not going to spend 5T to rejoin, forget that.

    At least we got a nice 107% AMC/ST at stage 3.

    It is still ridiculous though, got beaten at stage 3 the first time to a 22% weaker team, we played again a won 1-0.

    You know what happened at stage 4 already. It's "strange" as everything I did seemed not to work.

    Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    Got knocked out at stage 4 to a 18% weaker team, thank you very much. I'm not going to spend 5T to rejoin, forget that.

    At least we got a nice 107% AMC/ST at stage 3.

    It is still ridiculous though, got beaten at stage 3 the first time to a 22% weaker team, we played again a won 1-0.

    You know what happened at stage 4 already. It's "strange" as everything I did seemed not to work.

    Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    My team was struggle at stage 9. I lost the first try by penalty shoot-out, my players scored only one goal out of 4 penalties. It was ridiculous because my players are high in shooting and finishing attributes. I won the stage 9 by the 2nd try and also by penalty shoot-out. I finally lost at the last stage. Now they ask 30T for replay from stage 9.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast