Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    My team was struggle at stage 9. I lost the first try by penalty shoot-out, my players scored only one goal out of 4 penalties. It was ridiculous because my players are high in shooting and finishing attributes. I won the stage 9 by the 2nd try and also by penalty shoot-out. I finally lost at the last stage. Now they ask 30T for replay from stage 9.
    30 tokens? What a rip.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    3x Champions League Winner. (4,5,) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I don't know how they made the draws , my asso mates with same % got different oppos. This is a friend pic , no manipulation but got a much weaker last team

Attachment 130835

I got 137% ( i'm 132 )
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am thinking, what if they were playing with subs and they real quallity was hidden somehow. I really don't know.
    Last season, twice I got the strongest opponent quality-wise in the association matches when I expected that the strongest member in my association to be the one to face the strongest opposing teams in each round. After I talked to him about it, he told me maybe because he used weaker players in his league matches before the draw. So, it is plausible.

Max

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Live now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Last season, twice I got the strongest opponent quality-wise in the association matches when I expected that the strongest member in my association to be the one to face the strongest opposing teams in each round. After I talked to him about it, he told me maybe because he used weaker players in his league matches before the draw. So, it is plausible.
    Yeah sometimes, if people have easy enough leagues, hey would play their bench players and still win 5-0 and in the other cups, he would play his better players.

So that is probably what happened

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    3x Champions League Winner. (4,5,) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)
    Last edited by Max; 11-20-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Addicted
    Defeated twice at level 6 so I came to the forum to wine and say it was a troll ... not

Made a typical mistake I advise everyone not to do, lost the first time and reentered right on, so lost again, if you loose clear your head and play another time.

Only in the second half of the game i made it to counter the oponent tactic too late to turn the result around, bad day for my forwards.

Don't think i'll be joinig for 10 tokens, but perhaps i'll change my ming the season budget was only 94 tokens so I have room for an extra 10

Event emblems and jerseys are in the shop now.

Well that's me finished with this bloody stupid event. -15-20%Q teams that play like they're +10%Q. My players playing like they've got a ball and chain on both ankles.
    JanMolbyFan likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Well that's me finished with this bloody stupid event. -15-20%Q teams that play like they're +10%Q. My players playing like they've got a ball and chain on both ankles.
    Too true. I was beating Sharjah White 4-1 until 82min then they banged in 3 quick long range goals. Beat me on pens as they had injured my top 2 pen takers. Enough is enough!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by JanMolbyFan View Post
    Too true. I was beating Sharjah White 4-1 until 82min then they banged in 3 quick long range goals. Beat me on pens as they had injured my top 2 pen takers. Enough is enough!

What? That is mental I would be fuming, 4-1, in the 82nd minute, and then 4-4, you were much stronger and then the game engine is like,” time to screw you over have fun re entering”

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm taking a break from the League, buying players, doing training and so
    but I keep 11 players for the asso games and whatever can comes in the Cup or events.

Also, you couldn't support as I removed you from friends list this season, as some others who were inactive friends.
    That is fair enough, I don’t really do anything on that account anymore

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Typical top eleven event...pile of rubbish....my team 108, win the 3rd game .....get a player ...what do i get a 64 MC/MR....i mean he wont even get to wash the boots he is that useless......

play the next team,which i am apparently 10% better than....my striker injured in first 4 minute....battle on for a 1-1 ...2 mins to go they get a player sent off i get a pen.....result!! except i miss,.....and they then continue to dominate the game even though they are a player down.....end up losing....typical Nordeus rubbish
    That would be my luck too, I probably would get a 3 star player somehow lol.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast