Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Rookie
    Next joke event for me like the ones before !!!

Kicked out at stage 4 from a 139,5 % team two times against my 149,6 % team and I will never pay
    now 5 token to play it again. pffffffffff

Ok now I found a new bug. I started the match vs number 4, then closed the game to come back later. After a few minutes I opened the game again, but my match was not underway. So I started another match against number 4, because maybe it didn't really register the first time because of bad connection or something.
    I closed the game again and when I came back I was able to claim the rewards from number 4 and number 5 in one go. Even though I didn't play against number 5 yet... What is that?
    maloukees likes this.

Good event finally, maybe to easy cause highest quallity opponent was only 15% stronger. Good thing for managers that want just emblem cause it was against same quallity opponent (for me). Never lost a match and finished it in 2-3 hours, so we dont need 7 days (but that is fair for others players that aren't 24/7 playing top eleven like me ).

Only bad thing about this event are post match rewards (they removed those, look at picture).

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Im 91% now, the last oppo is 98,7 so, let's give it a try.
    I think they were giving same 98% quallity opponent to all 5* quallity teams, and 118% to 6* teams, etc. (7* probably 138%, 8* - 158%)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Ok now I found a new bug. I started the match vs number 4, then closed the game to come back later. After a few minutes I opened the game again, but my match was not underway. So I started another match against number 4, because maybe it didn't really register the first time because of bad connection or something.
    I closed the game again and when I came back I was able to claim the rewards from number 4 and number 5 in one go. Even though I didn't play against number 5 yet... What is that?
    I tried logging out and back in just before it got underway and it just put me back to the game. Tried it during the game as well and same result.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I tried logging out and back in just before it got underway and it just put me back to the game. Tried it during the game as well and same result.
    Yes, I did it before as well. I don't know what it was with the one game that it was just cancelled or something, but somehow went on in the background.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I think they were giving same 98% quallity opponent to all 5* quallity teams, and 118% to 6* teams, etc. (7* probably 138%, 8* - 158%)
    My team is 104% and the final opponent is the 98.7% one
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    my quality 88% beating Kawasaki in the Final 5-1 (99%) ... finally i got some of my tokens back as the last asso one was a killer lol

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    My team is 104% and the final opponent is the 98.7% one
    That is very strange. And what quallity were you 3 days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is very strange. And what quallity were you 3 days ago?
    Mine is also 106% and best is 98%... My second free entry is now also gone at the team where you get the 6-8 star player (Nr 9 or 10) and 30T for re-entering is not worth it for me. Still an ok event, at least I got the emblem.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast