Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: MC s not providing assist

The guy want to keep his mc's happy, he dont care about other things
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

It is just due to part of the ****ty things in this game. The game even shows MCs making assists in match highlights but the assists are not counted or recorded. It is annoying but as long as your team is winning enough of matches, do not bother. You can report or complain to Nordeus via the issues section of the forum or via the In-game support service, but there have been complaints already and nothing has been done.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-18-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is just due to part of the ****ty things in this game. The game even shows MCs making assists in mqtch highlights but the assists are not counted or recorded. It is annoying but as long as your team is winning enough of matches, do not bother. You can report or complain to Nordeus via the issues section of the forum or via the In-game support service, but there have been complaints already and nothing has been done.
    You are right about that, I said that above as well, it is annoying because I have mentioned before that I bought a 104% SA player for 40 tokens, I still regret that as he had a playmaker ability but only provided one assist in 63 matches, he could have provided 50 but they did not show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    My MC are also like yours this year most of my assists come from my ST I think he got feed up of scoring goals and just wants to give them away

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    The guy want to keep his mc's happy, he dont care about other things
    LMAO. yah i do. but look at the stats i have posted next my 1 MC played 11 match with 0 goal and 0 assist. and the other slacker 7 match with 1 goal and 1 assist. i want to these 2 slackers contribute more.

You just can't please people. One of my MCs was complaining about not giving assists, I boosted him to 'very good', he assisted once (uncredited) and scored once in the 1st match today and dropped to 'good' after the match...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I think it might be formation related. Perhaps in 4-4-2ND, MCs might assist? Like when there is no AML/AMR. ST gets the job done for scoring.

My MC morale is always dropping too telling me he has not assist recently.
    Yes you could be right.

Max

MC s not providing assist

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    If you are playing with 2 mc give corner ability to one and free kick ability to the other.
    I prefer to play with 2 DMC’s because tiger seem to do better and provide more assists

Last edited by Max; 11-22-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I prefer to play with 2 DMC’s

Max, what is going on with you? You have been posting everywhere on the forum, many times innappropriately and you been repeating yourself a lot of times, and in some cases like in this thread, you have been replying to posts not addressed to you and that too you said about 'apples' when 'oranges' have been spoken of. Here, Rizla addressed himself to the OP (hudai) telling him about MCs and what he can do if he using 2 of them so that they have more chances to make assists, and you posted a reply to Rizla, saying you prefer to play with 2 DMCs. Hahaha. You have done the same sort of things in other areas of the forum. What you have been doing is wrong; while you are not harming anyone, you are becoming like a pest or spammer on the forum. I already told you to not post just for the sake of increasing post count. This will not get you anywhere other than becoming an undesirable. One time I defended you when someone replied to you harshly, but expect more harsh comments towards you if you continue this way. Users can also report your posts for spam if they feel that you are spamming their threads or spamming replies to their posts.

Another example is this: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post645930 . What you posted there has nothing to do with with that thread; it has no relation to the thread nor it provides any help to the complainee about the issue he posted.

Do no take what I said above bad. I do not want to spoil your fun in making posts but things have gone too far concerning what you have been doing and I feel the need to make you realise what is wrong. Stick to the topic, do not post replies unneccessarily, and especially do not reply to posts not addressed to you to talk about 'apples' when the poster talked about 'oranges'. Do not post into threads where your experiences and stories have nothing to do with as such.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-20-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Max

MC s not providing assist

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max, what is going on with you? You have been posting everywhere on the forum, many times innappropriately and you been repeating yourself a lot of times, and in some cases like in this thread, you have been replying to posts not addressed to you and that too you said about 'apples' when 'oranges' have been spoken of. Here, Rizla addressed himself to the OP (hudai) telling him about MCs and what he can do if he using 2 of them so that they have more chances to make assists, and you posted a reply to Rizla, saying you prefer to play with 2 DMCs. Hahaha. You have done the same sort of things in other areas of the forum. What you have been doing is wrong; while you are not harming anyone, you are becoming like a pest or spammer on the forum. I already told you to not post just for the sake of increasing post count. This will not get you anywhere other than becoming an undesirable. One time I defended you when someone replied to you harshly, but expect more harsh comments towards you if you continue this way. Users can also report your posts for spam if they feel that you are spamming their threads or spamming replies to their posts.

Another example is this: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post645930 . What you posted there has nothing to do with with that thread; it has no relation to the thread nor it provides any help to the complainee about the issue he posted.

Do no take what I said above bad. I do not want to spoil your fun in making posts but things have gone too far concerning what you have been doing and I feel the need to make you realise what is wrong. Stick to the topic, do not post replies unneccessarily, and especially do not reply to posts not addressed to you to talk about 'apples' when the poster talked about 'oranges'. Do not post into threads where your experiences and stories have nothing to do with as such.
    Ok but to be honest, I do not want anything to do with the game or the forums anymore so it is about time I log out...

I am just going to move on.

Never mind this will not stop me.

Last edited by Max; 11-21-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12