Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hmm, double abilities... who’s tempted?

Hmm, double abilities... who’s tempted?

Gotta say they look interesting. If a player at a young age & in position I’m weak in comes up then think gonna have to splash out. How about everyone else?

I would if I had enough tokens and also based on what you mentioned. Young age preferably 18 or 19 fast trainer and in line with position of player. 200 tokens for all that. Yeah I might buy 1 one every few seasons.

Addicted

2 sa

wate of tokens, if you ask why, 3 reasons
    First, end of season is behind corner, loosing star before use it properly
    Second, players are too old and train is limited
    Third, considering all that happening who will guarantee that will work, even one skill players are broken, like penalty spec miss 20% of them, one on one dont score in that situations evem keeper is lower quality and no skils, any player without skills can score 20 goals in season from free kicks no matter of skill and kerper cant save pk-s even he is pk spec kerper and kicker are no any skill at all
    siko232 likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Absolutely not, because from what I have seen the minimum age of them seems to be 25 and for that they are too expensive, especially when we consider, that it's mid-season and when you don't tank they will probably only be a borderline 6 star player next season. For 130+ Token not worth imo.

The idea with double SA is cool, the execution is once again not really good, only appeals for inexperienced players.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Absolutely not, because from what I have seen the minimum age of them seems to be 25 and for that they are too expensive, especially when we consider, that it's mid-season and when you don't tank they will probably only be a borderline 6 star player next season. For 130+ Token not worth imo.

The idea with double SA is cool, the execution is once again not really good, only appeals for inexperienced players.
    24 years min

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    24 years min
    Yeah but even then, maybe 24 is still quite ok but not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    24 years min
    Is that the youngest they come? No 22 yr olds like normal scout? Got a 25, 25 & 27 on offer now which won’t buy but refresh in 7 hrs. Hoping something decent pops up then

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah but even then, maybe 24 is still quite ok but not for me.
    Let's say that looks nice but needs some developement.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnetButBetter View Post
    Is that the youngest they come? No 22 yr olds like normal scout? Got a 25, 25 & 27 on offer now which won’t buy but refresh in 7 hrs. Hoping something decent pops up then
    Nope, Ive not seen any 23- aged, now as said somewhere, we need to se how these players perform..

Famous
    No way, 199 tokens for a 24 year old player hard to train and special abbilities are my feeling more cosmetic than really working
    siko232 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast