Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How many % condition you play your games?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Since you use the same players the entire season. Do your players experience season fatigue?
    In the myth busters guide, they mentioned it is more than a myth.
    No, they don't from my experience.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    . Do your players experience season fatigue?
    In the myth busters guide, they mentioned it is more than a myth.
    It's a myth. I use a first team squad of 12 or sometimes 13 players for all three competitions, there's no difference at the end of the season in condition loss or whatever
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It's a myth. I use a first team squad of 12 or sometimes 13 players for all three competitions, there's no difference at the end of the season in condition loss or whatever
    I do it as well, only rotate if anyone is suspended for a game or two...

And also I use the other videos after rest packs to restore some condition to the lower players when match is coming up, so that everyone is, like I said, on 80+%. I very rarely use greens to do it, only use for training. I'm like Mr. Krabs when it comes to greens.
    Sillybq likes this.

@gogs/grandef Ok! Thanks for the tip guys.

@DerRyan I too want to use those unstorable greens to restore condition before match but because of the swing in match timing and the 24 hour limitation, sometimes it just can't be done unless I waste a days worth. So I usually use them to train. And my stored greens for attackers and rotate the others to save greens

Well, for start 70-75+ condition is ok for my team.
    I train the starters to have +8 Team Bonus and then the reserves to have it 10% overall.
    I found out that it the game wants to troll you, it will troll you either way.
    What gogs67 uses I also use with the exception of the 2x button which I don t use because I don t need it.
    Rotating your team with more than 1 or 2 players destabilize your team, idk why and it leads to troll results.
    Have also found out that using attacking mentality when you need goals does the actual opposite and makes your opponent clear most of your balls. So I either keep it NORMAL against weak or average opponent or DEFENSIVE against better opponents. Have found out today that my DEFENSIVE mentality made me won against a 6% better opponent with the team full of scouts, I also might add that many of my players are mini mutants.
    PS I have counter attack ON for both situations.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 11-27-2019 at 06:34 PM.

I may be off topic on the post, but topic on @sillibq reply.
    First of all , I use 11 players as starters and 2-3 bench players that range between 4 and 5 stars.
    Second of all, I have this Weird affection with my players, that when I see their whites skills so high like 130-140% when they are 80% in general I don t tend to sell them and to keep them.
    My 2 main attackers train so hard after they get their 7* so anything beyond that is a pain to watch how many greens I m wasting on them.
    So I have another 2 secondary players in my AMC and ST that I train them till they reach their 6* , even tho they have "mutant' stats.
    And my 3rd tier players I am training them till they reach 88-90% quality and after that I let them grow their way.
    By using my method, I save first of all tokens, but also I am enjoying seeing them for more seasons playing for my team than rotating players every season. It makes me go bored very fast.
    Longevity of the players is what I enjoy in this game for the moment.I have won trebles before, it s not that special. But when you see a DC captaining your team for 6-7 seasons and having won 5-6-7 trebles it makes me wanna play this game more.
    This is my vision on this game, not making it competitive, but rather fun and as much realistic as possible.
    UnderAlexSkin and Pacurar like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Go with this and the x 2 bonus twice, this will get your 10% and only cost 9% condition
    Attachment 130972
    Mate if I do only these drills I can not make a 10% bonus for the team. That is enough for your team??
    Maybe depends on the players en their ages??

Thanks

@Superdunk I will reply you in season thread so we don’t hijack this thread

@maloukees

I think this is what he uses for TPB 10 percent.
    We have to add some reserve training to raise main bonus to 10 percent as well.

Hmmm I never experienced age being a factor in raising bonuses
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-28-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Mate if I do only these drills I can not make a 10% bonus for the team. That is enough for your team??
    Maybe depends on the players en their ages??

Thanks
    Yeh, sorry, I was talking about the ATTACK/DEFENCE/POSSESSION/CONDITION bonus every day. And Sillbq was right, I then swap the first 11 for 8 reserve players as the ATTACK and CONDITION don't quite reach the 100% so needs to be made up
    That still only has my first team using up 9% of conditioning though.
    The 10% team bonus just takes care of itself with that as well though, but it only ever drops to 8% overnight, so only needs a 2% boost in the morning
    Last edited by gogs67; 11-28-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast