Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    it's all about using tokens or not.
    If you can find and train your juniors for greens and later sign them with some logic price of tokens, like 8-14 we pay for the higher q players now, it will be interesting.
    if it's about to pay a lot of tokens, then it will be a fail like the potato double sa scouts they presented.
    There are so many possibilities; better wait and see next season. Those players coming from the academy can themselves be potatoes (young but slow trainers) and flops (perform poorly in matches despite having enough of % quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Players from the Youth Academy will not lose stars once joining the first squad. And regarding current YA players, all the players that've reached 75%+ percent in development will be added to the squad on a day when the new Youth Academy kicks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    On which day? My next youth academy players from the old system were supposed to come on the last day of this season. When will I get them, the first day of next season?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Almost same here. My countdown is stating right now: 4 days remains...

I suppose he meant that players that reached more than 75% development will be added to the squad the normal, usual way instead of 'on a day when the New Youth Academy kicks in'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Famous
    Tact: no worries i have deleted this shi1t anyway

Whole season i had only 1 loss (of course in final) , dominated everything but CL final. Loss 1-0 from way weaker team. Team had flat 80-100ish players. I trashed similar teams with 5-7-10 until now (yes 10)...

No thanks anymore.

I will be back if:
    -less troll results
    -removing the silly 24h limit for viewing free vidz

But thanks! ^^
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 12-07-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Oh its going to cost us both: tokens and green for every youth player (4 of them). I shall try anyway, just for curiosity. I am thinking that is better to buy 3* player first day of new season and train him same day (that way I can choose what attributes to train).

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Oh its going to cost us both: tokens and green for every youth player (4 of them). I shall try anyway, just for curiosity. I am thinking that is better to buy 3* player first day of new season and train him same day (that way I can choose what attributes to train).
    You have a link of the video thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You have a link of the video thing?
    https://youtu.be/vYDGSAwWOes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Tactician and Grandef like this.

'young players with different positions an quality arrive at the young talent centre'
    Ok, I can see players already having 1 position assigned and they have a certain starting quality too.

'Set your preferred position, choose wisely, and bring the best players that will fit your system'
    Wait... how can the preferred position be set when the player already arrived with a specific position assigned to him from the step before? This does not make any sense.

Training time... Senior Coach 50T and 30 green packs for 7 days of training, Head Coach for 80T and 50 green packs? Hahaha.

It seems that each coach level gives an additional boost to the quality of the player, but Day 8 to Day 28 makes 20 days of training, so the cost for hiring coaches is expected be 3x those hiring values shown.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    https://youtu.be/vYDGSAwWOes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    lespa likes this.

Such a missed opportunity, for both players & Nordeus. Get the feeling most players were excited about the prospect of this update but nearly all now priced out of the market. All of a sudden it’s gone from excitement to feeling ripped off.

7 days training for 3 weeks, at 80 tokens a pop is 240 tokens if using best coach -not to mention the initial price of buying player ((if wish to do so)).

I don’t get the sales strategy in hoping a very few spend big when they had the ideal opportunity to encourage many to buy a little.

I buy the monthly card most months & feel getting atleast a bit of value token wise. I enjoy playing game and totally understand the need for them to make a profit so we can all have a game to enjoy but this is a total slap in the face.

I mean who buys these coaches? They are absolute crap for their cost,10x better to assign the young guy to the first team at lower overall and train him then from what it looks like. Imagine buying the head coach 3x for 240 Token and then first day of the new season this player appears as a slow trainer in your squad. RIP
    lespa likes this.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast