Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Troll matches

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Hi all there. This is my first post as a relatively newbie level 4 manager, so please not to be too harsh.

Over the 4 seasons, I only lost 1 single match early in the first season and that was when I was building the team without good subs yet. Until now, there has been a perfect run on all trophies (4 FA Cups, 2 CL & 2 Super Cups [in final this season] and 3 Leagues [current season leading with 14 points with 2 matches left, so practically 4 Leagues]).

More importantly, I have been on an ongoing run of 174 unbeaten streak in matches across all competitions in 4 seasons and had a winning streak of 53 matches and a couple of 40+ matches, so can be confident in providing my 2 cents on the so-called trolled games.
    hey mate, I don't think you are a newbie.
    A new player cannot make those achievements or find a FA group from the first levels.

Probably you started a new team from the beginning. In that case you can get those titles vs the noobs of the first levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    A new player cannot make those achievements or find a FA group from the first levels.

Probably you started a new team from the beginning. In that case you can get those titles vs the noobs of the first levels.
    Hmmm looks like he is referring to Cup not football associations. It is definitely possible though. There are some semi active accounts I play with that also won all trophies to date. Many abandoned and AI teams at our level. Depends on server and draw

But fantastic knowledge on football and TE. Definitely well read.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-06-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Apprentice

Over the 4 seasons, I only lost 1 single match early in the first season and that was when I was building the team without good subs yet. Until now, there has been a perfect run on all trophies (4 FA Cups, 2 CL & 2 Super Cups [in final this season] and 3 Leagues [current season leading with 14 points with 2 matches left, so practically 4 Leagues]).

More importantly, I have been on an ongoing run of 174 unbeaten streak in matches across all competitions in 4 seasons and had a winning streak of 53 matches and a couple of 40+ matches, so can be confident in providing my 2 cents on the so-called trolled games.
    Your achievement is impressive.

3. Being the favourite, with advantage of 20%+, means one should win comfortably in around 7 to 8 out of 10 times. Opponents with nearly perfect tactics may still get a draw with a ‘very good roll of dice’ and could even win with a huge slice of luck (such as better team having a player sent off, better team couldn’t hit a barn door, etc);
    For me, when something fishy happens, nothing works. I lost to -50% team 5-6 season ago. This season in CL, I had CL semi with a tanking team who forgot to change his tanking formation to normal. I thought it would be a walk as I was 120% stronger vs his weird formation without DC and all players were out of position. But it was not, most of my passes were blocked. I still won 0-4 but I thought the result was a preset. The second match, he remembered to change to the normal formation and I also won 4-0.
    Troll matches-2019-12-06-103806_1227x757_scrot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

I also think this guy is a re roll or has invested a bit of coin into the game.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

More importantly, I have been on an ongoing run of 174 unbeaten streak in matches across all competitions in 4 seasons
    I am sure I myself never managed to do this (but I need to check the all time stats for my account ). So, either you are a genuis, or a normal user but one that worked a lot including to learn about the staple information for being successful in this game (and did things appropriatetly) but also got lucky, or you are recon player that started a new account or something else like maybe played with a team having extreme difference in quality compared to your opponents, that is you had a team like some of those 8-9-star teams of some forum users of the past here. There are some good points in what you said, but I do not fully agree on all the things, though I will not cross out those as there is some room or possibility for some to turn out to be true to some extent. But that being said, maybe certain things are more possible in the lower levels these days as compared to way back when some seniors from this forum were in those levels. I have seen cases where the user did impressive things or achieving things that I myself was surprised given for that they showed they had in terms of knowledge of the game and how things work - I mean they were debutants and posted so many silly things that only showed how ignorant they were, but still they achieved certain success in the game which was kind of unexpected.

There is one thing that may raise eyebrows. The more I see people talking about what they did, how they played the game and so on, showing what they achieved, the more I get the impression that this game is based more on something else other than proper tactical logic and sense. What I mean by this is someone might achieve the same thing doing the complete opposite of what another successful user did. There is such a big difference in what many users did to achieve the same sort of success in this game. No sense, like things do not converge. The funny thing in there is that there are like clueless managers that won double and trebles things like this, and sometimes I asked myself how is this possible. I am like how could they have achieved this or that, playing like they gave the impression they did and with their limited knowlege which showed when they said silly things which made no sense? There are users that hardly do anything during the match itself other than watching. It is like the game does not require much football skill or knowledge as such and users can even get away by playing the nonsense way and still win trophies. The game has no AI and cannot make proper logical decisions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    For me, when something fishy happens, nothing works. I lost to -50% team 5-6 season ago. This season in CL, I had CL semi with a tanking team who forgot to change his tanking formation to normal. I thought it would be a walk as I was 120% stronger vs his weird formation without DC and all players were out of position. But it was not, most of my passes were blocked. I still won 0-4 but I thought the result was a preset. The second match, he remembered to change to the normal formation and I also won 4-0.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-12-06-103806_1227x757_scrot.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	131054
    At least you still won the games without being trolled.

And sometimes when attacking/hard attacking is not working when it should, try switching to hard defending and play counter + long ball. There are games which the engine ‘only’ allows goals to be scored via counter, regardless of how much better our team has in attack.
    templealumni23 likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12