Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!

Pro
    Khris, just a thought.

Those attacking-minded players (eg. AML/ML/DL with SA like shadow striker) could be competing as a scorer against a classic CD, and that would be very unfair (Wingers scoring twice can already easily outscore any defender in a match on ratings, hence motm). Also some player combinations like AMC/MC/DCM with freekick as SA.

Suppose most top players would be multi-positions, and to strike a balance, maybe it’s fairer to at least exclude all players with AML/AMC/AMR positions? Midfielders do assist and score in matches, but then defenders do with right formation and tactics.
    khris likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Khris, just a thought.

Those attacking-minded players (eg. AML/ML/DL with SA like shadow striker) could be competing as a scorer against a classic CD, and that would be very unfair (Wingers scoring twice can already easily outscore any defender in a match on ratings, hence motm). Also some player combinations like AMC/MC/DCM with freekick as SA.

Suppose most top players would be multi-positions, and to strike a balance, maybe it’s fairer to at least exclude all players with AML/AMC/AMR positions? Midfielders do assist and score in matches, but then defenders do with right formation and tactics.
    In this challenge, only DC's, DR's DL's and DMC's can participate. At the end of the post you can see the positions allowed and the min' of matches needed in each competition in order to count.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Khris, just a thought.

To clarify this, due the nature of the challenge -defensive- we cant allow players with multipositions like AM's or evento MCs. The idea is that the selected players should be mainly defenders and play mainly in this particular line.

OFC. We can discuss the fact that... Even with Yellows or red alerta a Dl can play as Ml ir even Aml and could happen that.. achieves a motm there xD so well..

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I never check the stats for yellow and red cards. So, if the player get double yellow cards or x2 yellow cards, it's counted as yellow cards not red card in the stats, right khris?
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exactly, as far as I remember it is counted like this.
    No, two yellow cards in the same match (=sent off) are recorded as a red on the Player stats table. The yellows in that situation are not.

The yellows you see in the player stats table are only the ones where the player was 'awarded' a single yellow in a match.
    Last edited by talisman; 12-10-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Let's give this lot from Nouvion Ville FC a try... Assoc. Tag #QZR8S1

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-s13-defence-comp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-10-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    never participated in these sort of challenge. but why not .. Association tag - #TBJ1GB

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-def.jpg

Dreamer
    is it possible to participate with 6 Def player ? as sometimes i need 3 DC.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    is it possible to participate with 6 Def player ? as sometimes i need 3 DC.
    No, 3-5 players is enough. Remember you Will have till day 13 to select the best ones.

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-me.png

I didn t understood the rules completely, but why not...Let s participate
    #A4N72A asso tag
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	131219

I didn t understood the rules completely, but why not...Let s participate
    #A4N72A asso tag
    Still maybe I, will have to edit soon the definitive details xD with the actual idea your DR-MR can't participate btw, it is way difficult achieve MotM from the defense and we know it. xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast