Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!

We've been doing forum challanges since the season 121, having x3 Clean Sheet challanges and x2 Assists Challanges and I've been thinking about something different, less manipulable, and that can involve the defensive line, as we had a particular event for GKs and one for Assists.
    Goals contests/challanges are a tradition, something so common in football and here in Top Eleven we know that, we could manipulate at some point the chances we have so...

...for the upcoming season... we will have a "Defensive Challenge"

And how will this work?
    -We will have till day 10 of the season to select 3, 4 or 5 Defenders to represent our club and sum up points.
    -We will have a system, in where the players we select, win points or have, a penalty, so here the punctuation system:

-Every single Man of the Match achieved by your defenders in League/Cup/Cl/SL (Super Cup will not count for that challenge as doesn't appear in the individual player profile)will make you earn 100 points.

-Then we will give points for those who at the end of the season, manage to qualify in the Top 5 best rated, of the Main competitions,
    -Cup, CL, SL, if a defender reach the 1st spot there will earn 500 points, 400, 300, 200, 100 for the 2nd-5th spot in these x3 competitions.

-The Top 5 best Rated in League, will be awarded with the x2 points compared with the previous competitions mentioned as it have more matches, so, 1000,800, 600, 400, 200 points.

And, each single Yellow Card will have a penalty of 50 points (double yellows count in the profile/team stats page as RED so this will be 200 points*)
    and a straight red, will have a penalty of 200 points.

Selecting a defense of 3, 4 or 5 can have... it's advantadges or can be a disadvantadge depending on the situation, so... I guess will be fun

I will open the thread to register on day 1 of the season 126.

Rewards for those who achieve more points will be 50 Tokens, 40 Tokens and 30 Tokens.
    Cheers

Edited:

So, you can add x3-5 pictures of the defenders you wanna use for this challenge, or just add a capture of the team List on STATS PAGE (so we know how many matches they played NOW for your club)

Remember that to know how many Red Cards your players achieve well need a capture of this particular page once the season ends.

So, yep, mainly, the points will come for reaching a Top and Man of the Match earned by the 3-5 men you select to represent your club and we'll discount points for Cards. We could give points for Clean Sheets (0 goals received due defense work) but we did this wil the GKs and it is way more manipulable.

We'll give till day 10-13 of the current season to add the defenders or, change anyone you've selected before, so check well the performance.

DC's DL, DR and DMC's allowed.

Players will need to play at least X matches to be counted -so a min. of risk-;
    18 League matches
    8 CL/SL matches
    7 Cup matches

I reserve the right to undo draws by giving more value to the players who play more season matches (so those who have better ratio, as isn't the same 26 matches 5 cards than 20 matches 5 cards)
    I'll
    Last edited by khris; 12-10-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Well, check well the rules, and let's see how this challenge goes. Try the best, avoid cards

Famous
    Nice one, you've put a lot of thought into this!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Nice one, you've put a lot of thought into this!
    Yeah, let's see now if have sense what Ive planned xD

Dreamer
    I never check the stats for yellow and red cards. So, if the player get double yellow cards or x2 yellow cards, it's counted as yellow cards not red card in the stats, right khris?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I never check the stats for yellow and red cards. So, if the player get double yellow cards or x2 yellow cards, it's counted as yellow cards not red card in the stats, right khris?
    Exactly, as far as I remember it is counted like this.

Dreamer
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191210-103751.jpg

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191210-105102.jpg

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191210-105417.jpg

This is my newest match. The incident treated as red card, not 2 yellow cards
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191210-103751.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	131180

Name:	Screenshot_20191210-105102.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	131181

Name:	Screenshot_20191210-105417.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	131182

This is my newest match. The incident treated as red card, not 2 yellow cards
    Hmm... thanks, then I will have to change that rule... I wasn't sure really... lately I had many injuries but not red cards...bad that the player profile dont show red cards to have an easy way to track'em... ://

Cool then, I thought that double yellow were counted as a "accumulation" of yellows, but, this will allow us to sub' or keep a player with a card, so.. it will help to incease the risk factor I guess xD

Thank you Khris for putting this together. Multi positional players would rule this event. Those who have defensive and attacking positions.

These are my guys. All normal defenders.

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-b0c075a1-6b83-4bb7-bf44-e3d01c09cb98.jpg

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-cfed28cf-fdfb-4a97-9807-bb1b62cc05fd.jpeg

Good luck all!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast