Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 197
Like Tree62Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

  1. #111
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I believe you may be wrong.
    It is simple maths. How can that be wrong?

    Are you telling me that it is better to pay 200 tokens + greens for 65% 18 years old than paying 1-3 tokens for the same player in the market?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  2. #112
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    It is simple maths. How can that be wrong?

    Are you telling me that it is better to pay 200 tokens + greens for 65% 18 years old than paying 1-3 tokens for the same player in the market?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    you pay 65 tokens+45 rests for a almost 100% player for 1 week, you pay another 130T+90 rests for what i believe to be a 7* player.
    This is what i understood out of it.
    I will receive a 60% ST at the end of the season which i hope will be a FT for 3T.Spares me hours to search it on the market.
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #113
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    It is simple maths. How can that be wrong?

    Are you telling me that it is better to pay 200 tokens + greens for 65% 18 years old than paying 1-3 tokens for the same player in the market?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    In my other thread I just booked head coach and local coach for 80T and 70 greens on my player and he is already 103%.

  4. #114
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    you pay 65 tokens+45 rests for a almost 100% player for 1 week, you pay another 130T+90 rests for what i believe to be a 7* player.
    This is what i understood out of it.
    I will receive a 60% ST at the end of the season which i hope will be a FT for 3T.Spares me hours to search it on the market.
    well... we r lowering the prices.... let's not forget that we have 1.000Token players there lol

  5. #115
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Ahahaha, for first 7 day's you pay 15 tokens, at the end you gonna spend 45 token, for the first training method, but last one it's the most beautiful 65x3=195 tokens, for one player 4 stars at the end
    Each training method it's only for 7 days, not until the end of the season
    Thank you nordeus, can I delete academy from my game? Please please please

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    You should press the tick first to see the benefits of every coach, don't press the price button.

  6. #116
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    well... we r lowering the prices.... let's not forget that we have 1.000Token players there lol
    Remember you can pay 2.5K tokens for a legend from 6* to 9*, while you can get him there with 300-500 greens.
    HAHA, unbelievable.
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  7. #117
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my other thread I just booked head coach and local coach for 80T and 70 greens on my player and he is already 103%.
    How can you afford to make tests like this my friend? Is the 103 his actual lvl or the expected lvl?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  8. #118
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    How can you afford to make tests like this my friend? Is the 103 his actual lvl or the expected lvl?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Expected quality, still 80T and 70 greens for 103% 18 yo player on day 1 is not very bad, but not great either.
    In comparison to things like personal trainer or some recommended players this is superb.

    Because I have many teams and farm Token on them with associations to try out stuff before I maybe do it on my normal team.

  9. #119
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Expected quality, still 80T and 70 greens for 103% 18 yo player on day 1 is not very bad, but not great either.
    In comparison to things like personal trainer or some recommended players this is superb.

    Because I have many teams and farm Token on them with associations to try out stuff before I maybe do it on my normal team.
    In comprasion I just made the player below with total cost of 2 tokens and 100 greens.

    It is still half of the prize youd pay in the youth academy.

    I noticed that the expected quality can drop in a youth player as mine has gone from 71 to 65 and from 68 to 65 in 2 of my youth players. Hence I assume that if you wont buy another coach for him. His expected quality will drop from 103%.

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  10. #120
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,317
    Yes I still think powertraining is the best and cheapest way to get good players.
    But if you are short on greens and want a new player, who can play a few seasons without investing too much, I think this can be a solid option and it should be better than scouts.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast