Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZed View Post
    I just bought mine and he immediately dropped a star after entering my youth academy. This happened to anybody else?
    So did mine.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The same problem here. I contacted the support.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #143
    Administrator
    I just bought mine and he immediately dropped a star after entering my youth academy. This happened to anybody else?
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting it. It looks indeed that there is an issue here. The quality shown before signing a player is showing as higher than intended. Team is looking into fixing it and I'll inform you as soon as we know more.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we tackle this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #144
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. The issue mentioned above has now been fixed.

If you have some additional questions or concerns please contact our support through ? in the game.

Thank you for your patience.

Lian

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. The issue mentioned above has now been fixed.

If you have some additional questions or concerns please contact our support through ? in the game.

Lian
    The compensation was quite inadequate, ridiculous. We wasted 45 coins for completely mediocre player, obtainable for 5 or 10 coins from the market.
    You must revert those transactions, or give the star to the player, or put a proper compensation. I wont spend a cent on this game any more for such insulting attitude.
    Last edited by Lauta Hool; 12-27-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Lian
    Lian

While I understand that sometimes there are technical issues, I only made this purchase because I was under the impression that I was getting a ~100% player.

With the refund that was offered, I effectively bought a ~80% player for 25 tokens - a purchase that I neither chose nor am happy with. Why not remove the player from my squad and refund the entire 35 tokens?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #147
    Lian

While I understand that sometimes there are technical issues, I only made this purchase because I was under the impression that I was getting a ~100% player.

With the refund that was offered, I effectively bought a ~80% player for 25 tokens - a purchase that I neither chose nor am happy with. Why not remove the player from my squad and refund the entire 35 tokens?
    Hey GunnerZed,

I understand where you're coming from completely. Individual cases have to be sent along to Support though for a more in-depth follow-up where they can take a look in greater detail.

SausyFC

I don’t know of any other game that would click and byte / scam players for money like this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauta Hool View Post
    I don’t know of any other game that would click and byte / scam players for money like this.
    Hello Lauta,

We apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned in the post, a technical issue caused a discrepancy between the quality shown initially and when added to your squad. Further follow up with support is available so they can address your case specifically - please get in touch using the "?" in-game as that will help our support team.

Apologies once again,

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey GunnerZed,

I understand where you're coming from completely. Individual cases have to be sent along to Support though for a more in-depth follow-up where they can take a look in greater detail.

SausyFC
    I contacted "Support" - the only response is deafening silence.

Its only 35 tokens but I am sorely p*ssed off
    Lauta Hool likes this.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast