Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    People are so eager to criticize they don't even wait to see the hole picture...
    We seen enough to note the facts: This is another rip off made by devs!

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    it doesnt have to be fast trainer .... some people dont get it. You dont need to have 120% or 140% in your squad I will cope and adjust with the game , I always did.
    Mate, spoken as a true manager, adjust to the situation and manage to your best ability.....

Thats why i like the game
    NUNO FC likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    it doesnt have to be fast trainer .... some people dont get it. You dont need to have 120% or 140% in your squad I will cope and adjust with the game , I always did.
    That's the bit some people have never got in all the years I've played this.
    You adjust to how the game is, not how you want it to be.
    Saves a lot of heartache, and time moaning as well!
    NUNO FC and khris like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    We seen enough to note the facts: This is another rip off made by devs!

You have a good remedy then, don't use the youth academy! Or better yet play another game where the devs don't rip you off...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    You have a good remedy then, don't use the youth academy! Or better yet play another game where the devs don't rip you off...
    I will not be using it. In a case you did not understand it from my posts. I dont think that such a game exists thesedays, but thank you very much for you input to this matter. Such a clever lad, eh?

I got normal youth players today, so maybe they still co-exist.
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Let me add some spice here.

Well... many users have been 'adapting' since years. That is why there are so many tankers, manipulators and so on.

Wait... one time certain users want users that are complaining to adapt, another time they are the ones complaining... hahahaha.... others should tell them to adapt too.

This is how it is for some people... when is it others problem, they want them to adapt, but when it is a problem affecting themselves, then they think they have the right to complain, cry and so on, and others should come to give them something to wipe their tears, and Nordeus should listen to them and make the game to their taste or give them what they want - typical one way thinking people. Hahahaha.

Ah... someone was complaining about something game related somewhere on the forum today itself. Helsinki, you need to go tell him to adapt too. It is called tit for tat.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-09-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Maybe the system will be stopped after the new system starts in a day or so. Lian spoke something about the current academy system for those who have more than 75% completed but he was not clear and in fact, his words were innappropriate and misleading.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yep, I got my two as well. A nice 18 yo 72% striker as well for 10 tokens, pity I'd bought a 57% one yesterday and threw loads of greens at him, so didn't need the new guy! Typical.

I think People have right to complain. Since how Nordeus is behaving in last few years most of those complaints makes sense. It's okay if you love to adjust according to game. Just don't be "Don't Ask Questions, Just Consume Product and Then Get Excited for Next Products" type of guy.
    Tactician likes this.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast