Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be a new set of young players available tomorrow. If not, then I'll be disappointed too, but not yet. And it's already an improvement anyway.
    Look at my post above, top eleven said 1 list per season.
    คำหล้า likes this.

Rookie
    Missed that somehow. Well now I'm a little dissappointed, but still it's an improvement and now that it's there, it can be improved in the future.
    คำหล้า likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If the token value indicate how fast the player will progress, then while someone can differentiate between slow, medium and fast trainers, there is no guarantee he will get one or more fast (or very fast) trainers in the list to choose. Look at those lists from the screenshots posted. There is hardly a player having the top token price, and some do not even have 1. Most contain players having the 3 token value (far from the 6T or higher ones if they can exist are as such in this feature).
    I wouldn't really... reach this conclusion. You know the Market players stats are cosmetic, nothing related with the real player performance.. and this can be the same. Usually all academies are fast trainers so let's see if finally there will exist something obvious that can help us to know the individual XP gaining...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Will be following your thread. I think the tokens still indicate which players are FT. Hopefully your thread will prove it in time
    I think they will all be fast trainers, the tokens just indicate the starting %, the same as the system it replaced. (I hope anyway)
    The 8, 10, 12 token YA players all trained fast, but the less the tokens the lower the staring level.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    here is my draw. BTH i don't need any of these guys next season. next season im will be looking for a good DMC and AML. signed up the a free ST just for testing. didn't they mention somewhere that the scouts will be able to find players based on my pref?

Attachment 131202
    Add them, so you'll be able to sell them. Players will be added for free in your squad next season.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I wouldn't really... reach this conclusion. You know the Market players stats are cosmetic, nothing related with the real player performance.. and this can be the same. Usually all academies are fast trainers so let's see if finally there will exist something obvious that can help us to know the individual XP gaining...
    Not all token academy players (old system) were fast trainers. Maybe you had the impression they were fast because they were progressing fast when you trained them but you should consider that they had low quality too and that many young players will progress fast due to the fact that they are low quality in respective to the level they are on. Some of those 6-8T academy players were not fast trainers as such; I trained two of those that I sign last season this season and their progress were more like medium trainers. Despite that they were in the very low quality area (3 stars) and with low white skills, they were progressing at the speed of what a fast trainer would progress at higher quality (5 stars) and far from what a fast trainer is expected to progress at the quality they were. Those could end more like slow trainers when they will reach the low 6-stars area. The highest token value ones (12-14T) were fast trainers.
    คำหล้า likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Add them, so you'll be able to sell them. Players will be added for free in your squad next season.
    Wasnt it like this: the players whom has reached at least 75% of their potential will be added to your first team? I think that with free training none of the players will reach 75% of their potential.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    คำหล้า likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Wasnt it like this: the players whom has reached at least 75% of their potential will be added to your first team? I think that with free training none of the players will reach 75% of their potential.
    no. that was regarding academy players you were supposed to get this season. based on the old system i was supposed to get 2 academy players tomorrow, i got them yesterday because they had reached the 75%. if someone was supposed to get their 2 players next week, they didn't get them (i assume.)

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The 8, 10, 12 token YA players all trained fast, but the less the tokens the lower the staring level.
    It is what I expected too till I was surprised recently when I was training two lower valued ones (6-8T) that I signed the previous season. Their progress in training both for training skills and a special ability per condition spent (or rest packs spent) were far from expectations despite that they were still like raw players (not powertrained or even much trained before - still with low white skills and of course low grey skills). They turned out be to medium trainers or maybe even slower (definitely not first class or second class fast trainers). Their speed of progress was like the speed of what a fast training low 5-star player would have but those two players were 3 stars. Maybe something changed due to the new academy system but only one of them was signed after the new system came. Their market values when they reached a certain quality (4 stars, meaning 5 stars of the previous level) after training confirmed it too - it was like 0.4M less than the value of a fast trainer at that quality - a significant difference in that level. I had academy player that was in the higher price that was sign two seasons before. When he reached that same quality for that same level, his value was 0.4M more. Someone would have expected that a fast training academy player signed on the level after to have a higher value than that of the one that was signed the level before, when both reached the same quality. So, those two players were not fast trainers.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Even the 12 or 14 token players weren't always the best, at least mine. The token players were never slow trainers but not first class FTs all the time.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast